CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

catlackey said:
Good luck you two you both have done great . I've only done one week on lipotrim and praying it will get easier I had my first weigh in today and lost 10 lb iknow most of that is water and know next week if I give 100 percent I could lose four pounds but I have a horrible metal taste in my mouth ..And I'm really tired I would love to lose a stone and a half for Xmas xx good look to you all reading all the comments on here really helps me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck hun it really does get easier I assure you! And well done for your first weigh in!!! :) xx

Deezer said:
Crikey!!! Ahhh well whats the point of having a target if its not hard!!! Hehe!!!

*Scared face*

Quite right!! Ok so I've got to do 1lb more than you every week to hit Christmas target.... That will make 5.5 stones in 12 weeks total!!! Oh good grief! If I pull this off I will show my arse on the Manchester town hall steps!!! Haha! Xx

Deezer said:
Just realised that if i make my Xmas challenge (*Crosses fingers*)
I will have lost four and a half stone On 'Christmas challenge' and 7 stone in total!!! OMFG..... I no longer need to look for motivation this week!!!

Now that is awesome!!! Xx

well so far i am doomed to fail my xmas challenge - had some trouble with my bowels (sorry for the graphics) and was advised to have fruit and veg, but now have put weight ON so i am now in bed feeking browned off and mad with myself.
I need inspiration :[

well so far i am doomed to fail my xmas challenge - had some trouble with my bowels (sorry for the graphics) and was advised to have fruit and veg, but now have put weight ON so i am now in bed feeking browned off and mad with myself.
I need inspiration :[
Don't get too down. The weight is almost certainly water-weight from the fruit and veg. Don't beat yourself up, and you can only do the best you can!

Good luck you two you both have done great . I've only done one week on lipotrim and praying it will get easier I had my first weigh in today and lost 10 lb iknow most of that is water and know next week if I give 100 percent I could lose four pounds but I have a horrible metal taste in my mouth ..And I'm really tired I would love to lose a stone and a half for Xmas xx good look to you all reading all the comments on here really helps me

Interesting re: the taste issue. I sometimes find if I don't drink enough water I get (what I would describe as) a metallic taste in my mouth. BTW that's a fantastic first week. Well done!

Yeah im having the taste right now, i usually rinse my mouth out with listerine total it does the job for a while it and brushing my teeth.. Well done on your 1st week, once you get over that youl be well on you way, my pharmasist said i could lose at least 1st in a month, i beat that and i bet you will too, im at it 1 month on the 6th Nov and have 17lb off me so if I can do it YOU WILL. Believe in yourself and youl do it :)

Thanks for the advice about the mouthwash I have some listerine original but it burns my mouth .the guy at the chemist said it can be watered down equal amounts of water .felt really hungry today and my tummy has been rumbling like a bloody train x

I find brushing my teeth is better and then rinsing with water. Sounds yack but if you have a choc shake right after it tastes gorgeous :D x

I'm down 7lbs this morning on my first weigh in! :)

I'm down 7lbs this morning on my first weigh in! :)

Brilliant start! Well done for getting through the first horrible bit - it should get a bit easier now... Onwards and downwards! :D

Marianne x

How do I put emotions on here . I keep putting smiley faces and a question mark appears instead ?? They were supposed to be question marks lol

haha, wondered about that earlier question mark against Pudge's weight loss, cat.

Rather than post a quick reply, you'll see a 'go advanced' option, which brings up the emotes to your right:jelous:

Oh, the highs and lows. 3lbs this week.

Well done lipotrim boy. I lost 3lbs last week and was a bit disappointed but this week 5lbs!! I had to make sure I looked at the bigger picture so keep smiling you've had a fantastic weight loss so far and I am sure it will move again next week. Isn't it silly on any other diet we'd be delighted with a 3lb loss!!!

Back