CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

yes it is. my friend has lost 2 stone 4 lbs in 4 weeks. her daughter has lost 2.5 stone in 3 weeks.

Christmas eve is 6 weeks today folks!!! Yippeeeee!!!!

I went back to Masterchef live today to buy Christmas presents. I needed to check was tasted ok so was sniffing olive oil, and licking it off the back of my hand, and rubbing cheese onto my tongue so I didn't have to actually eat any of it. I must have looked like a right food junkie :drool:

3.7lbs off this week.
Managed to get into the 13's this week and next week I'll of lost 6 stone :D:D Exciting xx

3.7lbs off this week.
Managed to get into the 13's this week and next week I'll of lost 6 stone :D:D Exciting xx

Not just 'exciting'.... verrrrrrry exciting :D :D You are such a star!!! xx

uklady said:
Not just 'exciting'.... verrrrrrry exciting :D :D You are such a star!!! xx

You too hehe :D:D
I cannot wait for Christmas xx

peach pip said:
Well done honey!!! Can't wait to break into the 13's!!! Xx

Aw thank you hehe :D
You'll get there in no time!! xx

Not going well for me, so frustrated that i haven't lost anything. So i have decided to change my goal to 21 stone (if i did reach 20 by xmas it would have been a miracle)

Keep on trying

Only lost a pound this week, which was devastating (and surprising, as I'm being good!). Though, ironically, my trouser size dropped so I'm hoping (against hope) that it's water-weight. Really gonna go hard at it this week (long walks etc) ahead of my birthday on Saturday!

Make sure you up your water if your exercising hun... may explain a small loss as you dehydrate and hold water ; ) x

Deezer said:
I think if i dont get in the 15's this week i'll :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Of course you will honey... You know you can do it!! :) xx

Well it's now 3.6lbs a week for me to hit target for my Christmas challenge! Eek!! Turns out I had a great week this week hopefully that will be true of next week too!! :) really want that dress!!!! Is everyone else doing well?? Xx

xstitchjojo said:
Not going well for me, so frustrated that i haven't lost anything. So i have decided to change my goal to 21 stone (if i did reach 20 by xmas it would have been a miracle)

Keep on trying

Aww hun don't get disheartened just take it day by day and you will get there xx

lipotrim_boy said:
Only lost a pound this week, which was devastating (and surprising, as I'm being good!). Though, ironically, my trouser size dropped so I'm hoping (against hope) that it's water-weight. Really gonna go hard at it this week (long walks etc) ahead of my birthday on Saturday!

Take the non scale victory mate and next week the scales will follow I'm sure xx

Lost six pound this week :) really happy as my scales keep going up and down . I've thrown them out now ! Might not even bother buying new ones .lost 20 lb in three weeks .very happy .every one on here is so encouraging it's really spurring me on :) thank you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it's now 3.6lbs a week for me to hit target for my Christmas challenge! Eek!! Turns out I had a great week this week hopefully that will be true of next week too!! :) really want that dress!!!! Is everyone else doing well?? Xx
I'm doing ok think!!! I'm being good!!! So i' not sure of weight... Till Saturday!!! Had a couple of 'bloody hell....look at you's' this week lol... and i can feel it in my clothes so fingers crossed for a decent 4lb loss for me!!! XXX

Back