Christmas clothes....

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Anyone else getting excited yet about Christmas? I can't wait to wear something nice...in fact, I bought a load of new clothes a couple of weeks ago, but I've taken them all back and bought some really cheap bits to tide me over...then I'm going to get some things for Christmas.
What I really want to wear for the first time ever is boots over jeans. Always thought they'd look ridiculous...but this Christmas if I work hard they'll look perfect as I'll be my slimmest for six years!
Anyone else got a particular item of clothing/outfit in mind?

I've seen a gorgeous dress on the River Island website that I really want to wear for my husband's xmas party but I'm not sure if it will still be in stock then - but like you, i want a nice pair of boots that fit perfect on my legs!!

oh yeah... i have a party on 20th dec, so i am hoping i will look gorgeous!...not sure what i would wear if i get to my ideal weight.. shall wait and see...then enjoy the shopping spree!

oh yeah... i have a party on 20th dec, so i am hoping i will look gorgeous!...not sure what i would wear if i get to my ideal weight.. shall wait and see...then enjoy the shopping spree!

hey hun, just done some calculations. If you lose 3.3lb per week until 20th december you will reach your goal weight. You should do that easily!! good luck xx

Not really Xmas yet for me but i shopped in Dotty P's for the first time ever and bought some nice vest tops in 2 sizes smaller than what ive been wearing and hoping to fit in them for my holiday in November!

But for Xmas id love to suprise my family by wearing a dress, just a nice smart one. Never worn a dress since i was a kid!

I've just had another incentive to keep going...got 2 job interviews in less than 2 weeks, for smart office jobs. Quite honestly, if I was still the size I am now I wouldn't go, as for both of them it says you need to be strong to lift things - I am very strong as I run and do weights, but you wouldn't think so to look at me with my weight! I'll need a new interview outfit, too, so hopefully I'll be able to get a 14.

I would love to wear a dress and look feminine.. i always feel frumpy, and i loveeee shoes but never wear any with heels as again i feel to fat and frumpy for heels so hopefully by christmas.. i'l be girlie! and towering over my bf lol

Last edited:
ill wear nothing if im at goall weight lol ,,, no really cant wait to shop for xmas :)

lol @ wear nothing!
Missy, I know what you mean about heels. I bought some lovely green ones a few weeks ago, but haven't actually worn them as I think it must look stupid - me tottering on them. Can't wait to put them on with pride in a few weeks!

I have a denim mini I want to wear with thick black tights and knee high boots -flat or heeled I dont care! And a funky rock tee or something. With a new haircut and mad make up! In my head I dont just get skinny I become gorgeous lol

lol I bet you will be gorgeous! But I know what you mean. I imagine I'll look like I had a crack team of Hollywood stylists working on me...whereas actually I'll look like me, slim...but that's better than me now!

Back