Christmas Countdown Diary

healthykirstie

Okay well this is a bit embarrassing...this is my fourth attempt at a diary! I find these plans quite hard to stick to, I go off the rails big time and binge a lot but I am hoping to stop this now because I can't carry on doing it forever.
I want to be 10 stone 9 on Christmas day. So, I've restarted SW and have got past the initial 3 tougher days, it's going well so far!

Monday:
B: 30g shreddies (HEX B) activia fat free vanilla
L: curry noodle pot shot, sliced ham
D: jacket potato, beans, rocket, a little dollop of garlic philadelphia (2)
S: freddo (5), 2 clementines, hot vanilla milk (HEX A)
Daily Syns: 7 | Weekly Syns: 7/70 | Exercise: 15 mins on cross trainer, 35 mins walking on a treadmill.
Tuesday:
B: raspberries, activia, apple, bran flakes (HEX B), coffee
L: chicken steak, potato wedges, yellow pepper, onion, rocket
S: 3 clementines, curry noodle pot shot
S: 1 egg, ham
S: options belgian hot choc (2), freddo (5) hot vanilla milk (HEX A)
Syns: 7 | Weekly Syns: 14/70
Wednesday:
B: raspberries, activia, 2 alpen light bars (HEX B), coffee
L: jacket potato, beans, rocket, sliced ham
S: hot vanilla milk (HEX A), 2 clementines, fudge bar (6), hot chocolate (2)
D: chicken steak, brown rice in chicken stock, mushrooms, onions
Syns: 8 | Weekly Syns: 21/70

Last edited:

Thursday:
B: coffee, bran flakes (HEX B), muller light vanilla, raspberries
L: apple, 2 clementines, curry noodle pot shot, freddo (5)
D: will be jacket potato, beans, rocket and ham
S: hot vanilla milk (HEX A), hot choc (2)

Uni today has put me in an absolutely foul mood and for the first time this week I feel like binging. I don't want to though, I know it's only because I feel crap and am really tired too. I had planned to go to the gym today but ended up coming home instead. :(

Last edited:
Friday:
B: muller light, bran flakes, coffee
L: banana, water
D: lots of white bread, birthday cake, 2 mini sausage rolls, 2 wholegrain pittas, biscuits, tea

Came home from uni for the weekend for my sister's birthday and went a bit mad. Not ideal I know but I'm barely home and it's only her birthday once so I'm not hugely fussed.

Saturday:
B: coffee (HEX A), weeny sliver of birthday cake, satsuma
L: tea, 2 pittas with spread and marmite, slice of birthday cake

Owhhhh. Being home is so nice I just want to eat the nice food :(

Last edited:
Annoyed that I've had 2 days off plan but am going to have an on plan dinner and just take it from there. After weigh in monday I'm going to try a week of red days, plus book myself in for a few exercise classes at the gym. Should be fine :)

Hi Kirstie... I can relate to the binging... naughty food is just so comforting :( I have a quote that helps me with my weight loss journey that I try hard to remember when I want to binge or just eat something bad "Don't trade what you want most for what you want at this moment". You can do this! The gym idea sounds good too! xx

Hi Kirstie... I can relate to the binging... naughty food is just so comforting :( I have a quote that helps me with my weight loss journey that I try hard to remember when I want to binge or just eat something bad "Don't trade what you want most for what you want at this moment". You can do this! The gym idea sounds good too! xx

It's horrible isnt it :( ooh thanks, I'll add that to my motivation notebook :)

Been a bit AWOL for the past few days, went home for the weekend then to my boyfriend's house so haven't been near a computer. Weighed today though and I am down 3.8lbs :)

Wednesday

B: -
L/D: homemade soup, brown roll (HEX B)
In the cinema: 2 clementines, freddo (5)
Before bed: hot vanilla milk (HEX A)
Syns: 5

Last edited:
Thursday
B: 1 brown roll (HEX B), bacon + egg in fry light, coffee with milk
L: small bowl of chips (not deep fat fried ones, baked ones) with a SS milk latte (counting as HEX A)
D: clementine, apple, muller light
S: 6 pittas (?????) and a bag of minstrels

Wow I got hungry doing equity work...wah. I've been massively off plan this week, need to do a proper food shop and get back on it!

Last edited:
Back