Christmas Cracker Challenge (OPEN TO ALL!)

dominoes said:
dominoes: 15lb goal/15lb to go
mrss2010: 15lb goal/15lb to go
MissSmileyBrunette: 15lb goal/15lb to go
Helcat: 14.5lb goal/14.5lb to go
thiswillbeit:15lb goal/15lb to go
Popnfresh: 16lb goal/ 16lbs to go
helcb: 14lb goal/ 14lbs to go
Fabat40: 21lb goal / 21lbs to go

Hope u don't mind me adding myself. Sounds a bit ambitious I know, but I haven't started yet and usually lose the 1st stone quite quickly. Planning on joining at local meeting on Tuesday. Just hope I can hold on to this motivation :)

Haha, I haven't got my head around the app yet either! 21lb definitely sounds doable. This is the first time I've started ww and not had a 5lb+ initial loss! Good luck!

I'm waiting til the morning now...did awfully yesterday so just hoping iv lost something! Thanks for asking :) x

Ooops first weigh in of this challenge and I've sts! I was a very bold girl this weekend tho so I'm happy with that!!!!

2lb off :) I hoped for more but was bad on saturday so I'm happy with that :)

2lb off :) I hoped for more but was bad on saturday so I'm happy with that :)

Congratulations! First team loss!

thiswillbeit:15lb goal/13lb to go
Popnfresh: 16lb goal/ 16lbs to go
helcb: 14lb goal/ 14lbs to go
Fabat40: 21lb goal / 21lbs to go

Thankyou :) this makes it sickles exciting, iv got my works crimbo party on the 7th dec so hoping to crack down and get this weight off as much as possible for that!

Sure you will! :)

I think I just messed up this week. I went for a quick afterwork drink and had budgeted points for vodka and instead chose cider as we were in a pub with a microbrewery! Obviously there were chips too. Oh no!

dominoes said:
Sure you will! :)

I think I just messed up this week. I went for a quick afterwork drink and had budgeted points for vodka and instead chose cider as we were in a pub with a microbrewery! Obviously there were chips too. Oh no!

Oh well, what's done is done Hun and you've been good the rest of the week! What day do you Weigh in?x

Oh well, what's done is done Hun and you've been good the rest of the week! What day do you Weigh in?x

Officially tomorrow but I'm cooking for some friends this evening so I'm going to stick to my points plus 7 weeklies that I don't actually have and I weighed myself this morning. 11st 12! That's 3lb off this week!

dominoes: 15lb goal/12lb to go

thiswillbeit: 15lb goal/13lb to go
Popnfresh:16lb goal/16lb to go
helcb: 14lb goal/14lb to go
Fabat40: 21lb goal/21lb to go

Yay well done! :) xx

Thank you! I'm so happy with that, I'm back on track after a wobbly start and properly into the 11s too.

Hey this looks like a motivating group! I need someone to report to !
I would love to loose 14-20 pounds by christmas I am currently 11.8
Scoobysue I would love to be 10stone something by christmas I am moving on the 20th Dec so will see all my family by then! xx

Back