!Christmas Day is 5 weeks today!-be a stone lighter for Christmas, Crusade!!!

Hello one and all.. our tinkly tinsel's have grown in numbers. sorry for being quite been doing all the late's at work. Well I started my Christmas makeover, had hair done and its violet black.. :eek:

I went and weighed on sat and lost pne and a half.

I expect some of you may think .. goodness that's not alot.. well here is abit of my story.. I started with cambridge early this year and without warning I got diagnosed with a life long illness, I had six months off work and it's been hell.

I could not continue with cambridge but managed to keep some of it off. Three weeks ago I got the ok to go back to cd, I know each pound will be agony as it will be slow as I take medication that does affect my loss's .. but I have now lost 7 and a half pounds in three weeks, so i'm happy. :)

Good luck to all of you weighing this week.. have any of you thought how you are going to manage the party season. i've not had a night out since January and as I'm feeling better I've received three invites.. :eek:

Hope everyone is feeling better Clairey and I hope you have managed to stay well .. mwah xx :)

Hey sarah a loss is a loss and a lb and half is great, sorry to hear about your illness.

WI this morning and im 9lbs down yay:D:D I will evict the last few lbs before xmas!

How are you all doing my gorgeous group of turkey dodgers!!!!?

I've had a right pickle of a going on and as a result feeling guilty for a. not being on here half as much as Sarahlou can tell you I normally am and b. due to my CD cancelling for various reasons etc not getting weighed YET! - will be going next week - but with 2 Xmas meals out in last 3 days I'm not so confident...but I SHALL BE going next Thursday...don't ask!!!!

How are you all - XMAS DAY IS 20 DAYS TODAY!!!!!!

I've only had 1 card thro post to date starting to think I'm a little barking to have had all mine written and posted... maybe I've a Xmas disorder and in overdose of the stuff? I do love it all though!!! EEK!

So come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant - and dispondent as I somewhat am at mo - come share your thoughts and let's have a big Christmassy CD group hug!!! How have you done peeps? xxx

Ho Ho Ho .... hello one and all.. big hug Clairey xx well I am still trucking along and by god I only went and lost three little ole pounds at my Saturday weigh in... yipee yipee to me!! sooooo this is the where the hard work will really start .. its office party night Friday and a get together with ex colleagues Thursday night.. :eek::eek: I then get weighed again Saturday, well I've been honest with the cdc and told her this is the first time I've been out this year at night due to being poorly, so I will do my best! I have made good choices for the set meal on Friday but I will not!! will not !! hit the red wine as I will be doomed :p I will report back soon.

Clairey me darlin I shall call you
Mrs Clairey Crimbo ;) I had Thursday off to get started on Christmas but had one of my day's, too tired to go out.. so I had better got a wiggle on :D xx

WELL DONE MATEY!

I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I've just had my cranberry bar and am back to the drawing board - tho I'm like you and have a xmas meal on Weds -also my friend is joining me on this and therefore we are going to save fuel costs and give eachother support and I am now going to be weighed on Wednesday am with her - I'm expecting a nasty shock!!!

Good luck with your week and to all of you - let me know how you're all doing!

Xmas is 18 days today - eeek - i need to grab your wiggle Sarahlou and use it LOL!!!! sounds rude that eh? x

Well done Sarah on your 3lbs. You are all doing so well. I fell off the wagon when my DH had an accident last week so am climbing aboard again today (will WI tomorrow.) I have a christmas meal which I cant wriggle out of so will do SS+ and have a green salad. I know I cant get into ketosis by eating that (i've tried previously) so will just have to be hungry a few more days. Im determined to hit that target though!:D

Back