What is a reasonable WL goal for 5 weeks?

Torsie24

I am joining SW this Thursday, and am going on holiday 5 weeks on Thursday.

I was thinking to aim for 8lb by my trip. Is that reasonable? Would 10 be possible?

I know from past experience I need to have goals which are achievable, but then I've read such awesome stories of peolpe losing 6lb their first week!

I'd love for my shorts I've bought to be a little looser by then. :D

(I'm 5'4" and 14 stone, in case it helps anyone)

Hiya,

I started SW in March & in my 1st 5 weeks I'd lost 9.5lbs so its do-able! Im 5'4(& a half) & my starting weight was 13'0.5 so not far off the same as you.

I know they always say your first week is your best loss but my week one loss was only 1.5lbs but after that I lost 3lbs then 4.5lbs so its different with everyone but 8-10lbs in 5 weeks is acheivable!

Hi hun, I think we have a very similar amount of weight to lose. I'm planning on getting my half stone at WI tomorrow!

My first week was 4.5lbs, I ate 2 roast dinners, bacon butties, 2 fry ups, countless cups of tea, cheese on toast, burgers, chips, fried eggs and mushy peas.

nom nom nom!

I'd say doing it right, .. i mean weighing your HE's using your syns.. and stocking up on all the good stuff.. a stone is managable for your first 5 weeks.. but i think your aim of 8-10lbs is more than reasonable.

:) xxxx

Back