Christmas Deccys

mrs tweedy

SP_A0170.jpg
Being a nosey so and so I want to see everyones deccys, come on don't be shy post your pics... I will even start the ball rolling with our effort:

hey thats poetic licence with the photography !!! happy crimbo susan x

YOu are obviously very proud of yours Mrs Tweedy - and so you should be, they look beautiful!!! :D

As for mine, well they are lovely but house is a bit of a mess at the moment for display purposes!!!! :D :D

Awww Mrs Tweedy your decorations are well nice - very tasteful too.....I will try and take some pics of ours......the tree was bought and decorated whilst I was away at the weekend.....it is sooooooo huge......I have to say our house resembles Santas grotto as the kids keep adding more cuddly Xmas things each year!!!!

I'll be back later with my offerings.....promise:D

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - I love your fire place too.......
Love

Aaaw go on DQ I'm intrigued now (told you I was a nosey bugger)!
Come on guys, put up the chrimbo pics! surely I'm not the only loon to have my decs up ...

xx

No...certainly not the only loon as I also have mine up however, there isn't a corner big enough in the house at the moment for the amount of clutter and chrimbo paraphenalia (sp??)! :D

YOUR DECS LOOK LOVELY. DO ANY OF YOU PUT DECS UP OUTSIDE?

SONKIE

Yep

We have a little bit of Blackpool with us down here on the South Coast.

Currently have a reindeer grazing by my front door and another running across my roof! A snowman welcoming my visitors and lots of twinkley white lights in my pot plants, hedges and along my walls, and some sparkley flowers in amongst the flower beds.

We've cut down this year!

Don't think I can manage to post a pic, I'm not not very techy.

Back