Christmas Gain

I'm sure you won't have put that much on!!! Take it day by day and you will shift what you've put on!!! The sooner you get back on track the sooner it'll come off...... Granted it might take a while but at least you'll be heading in the right direction!!!

Keep your chin up and keep going :) Xxxx. New year, new start, new you!!!! Xxxxx

6lbs on. I win. :)

I was the winner at my class, but only about 10 people turned up.. ..
Thats it for me now. I don't celebrated new year and pretty much all the xmas food (read: chocolates) are gone so I'm back on plan with a vengeance tomorrow. Will try and do a 26pp week to help with loss. Pretty such most of it is water retention tbh. I drank a lot this Christmas!

Sing it sisters! Lost all sense of willpower this past week...and a 4lb gain for it. WI tomorrow and then back to basics.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

anj_i_am said:
6lbs on. I win. :)

Same! 6lbs on. I've got yet another Christmas dinner today plus drinking on NYE so I think I'll probably put on a couple more next week, but I know I'll lose it again within a few weeks. Plus anyway, it's not all "weight" it'll be water retention etc....

I daren't weigh myself lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

3lbs on.....was actually quite miffed but when I thought about it I probably had 5 days off plan which included chocolate galore and lots of drinkies so I've gotta take it on the chin and work my butt off to get rid of it again!!!!

Working nights this coming weekend but me and the Boyf are heading to the Lake District on Tues for a belated New Years celebration so gonna have to keep myself in check as defo don't want another gain next week!!!!!!

Bought myself a pedometer last night at class so gonna have it attached to me permanently when I head to the gym...... Hopefully earn some extra points for my little jolly to the lakes!!!!! :) Xxxxx

I lost it a bit also at Christmas, way too many chocolate kimberleys lying around LOL (Irish people know what I mean :9). However, as soon as I came back home I pointed as well as I could 25th, 26th and 27th. Now, I know I shouldn't do this according to WW rules, but I don't care. I added up the points I had those days, I also added up (26x7) + 49 and saw how many points were left. I then divided by the days I had left and I managed to set up menus for myself for going over my weekly allowance by only 3 pp! I also exercised a lot (29pp of exercise this week!) which means that I have actually managed to be GOOD this week. As a proof of that, I weighted on wednesday morning at 3.5 lbs over my WI on Sunday and this morning I weighted myself and I was BACK TO SUNDAY'S WEIGHT! It just shows that it DOES work! I'll try to do the same next week when I'm in Italy but with my family I see it grim ;)

I've been rubbish over Christmas and probably will be until after my steak pie on new years day but I figure that it's only 2 weeks out of 52 so have loads of time to get back on track and still be at goal by the summer. I don't feel guilty over what I've eaten and I've enjoyed it (I don't drink so all my gain is from lovely food)
Haven't weighed as there hasn't been class this week but know there will be a gain but that should spur me on when I restart 2nd Jan.

I am back to class on Monday, think I have put on about 4lbs which basically takes me back to my start weight but I am confident that I will lose it again and get to my goal weight in 2012.

I have been very lucky and have managed to gain about a pound - should have been a lot more with amount of alcohol I have consumed.

Got class Wednesday lunchtime so back on plan Monday, fingers crossed my pound will have gone :)

Dont ask me how i managed it .... but i stayed the same at weigh in on thursday! wasnt even trying to point anything! (did go for two long walks with dog on beach so maybe that helped)
This week will probably be totally different ...... lots of alcohol etc !!!
(will have to go for a few more walkies before this thursday lol)

Im really suprised ive only put on 3lb, and thats with eating the usual christmas rubbish from christmas eve to yesterday!

Back on the wagon today :D

Dont ask me how i managed it .... but i stayed the same at weigh in on thursday! wasnt even trying to point anything! (did go for two long walks with dog on beach so maybe that helped)
This week will probably be totally different ...... lots of alcohol etc !!!
(will have to go for a few more walkies before this thursday lol)

Well done on STS :)

i ended up putting 1lb on, so not bad considering it was 5lb after boxing day.

Ha ha I actually managed to gain 8lbs but it was my birthday a week before Xmas and I slipped from then onwards! But I'm pretty sure I've lost a nice chunk of what I gained over Xmas this week! Well done for staying the same!! That's impossible for me :/ xox

Well I somehow managed only half a pound gain over Xmas and felt in control, then came new year well...... Let's just say I ate and drunk a lot.

I'm thinking from two days it's at least a 2lb gain I wi tomo I'm so upset with myself I've been on track the last two days but so hungry as my stomach has stretched and I'm craving carbs. I'm hoping I've done some damage control but I feel bigger

Well my hubby and I gained a lot.

It started at his birthday at the beginning of November when I hid his chocolate cake he wanted in a mountain of cupcakes.

I even made another cake as a rouse (excuse spelling) and kinda ate most of that myself.

A couple weeks passed and I got back on track, then came the weekend before the 14th of December (my birthday party)

I pigged out again and now after just over two months I think I have gained a stone.

The meeting is tonight and although I am dreading getting on the scales (I'm trying to avoid it actually) I know I have to start doing this 100% specially for my hubby who also gained about 12lbs and is diabetic and relises (a little to much me thinks) on me to point the dinners etc while he is at work

Often Wednesdays are my treat days, so if there is something I want to each like mac cheese I will have it on a Wednesday, not a really unhealthy version, but usually I maintain a 1-3lbs weight loss a week. Anyway after being so bad recently, do I have my treat tonight (just a slightly more unhealthy meal then normal) or do I start now as I mean to go on?

I think I really need to do something about this now, though my new Christmas present isn't helping. Its a bread maker and the bread from it is so tastey I love eating (guess I'll have to make just 1-2 loaves a week and try not to eat so much at a time lol)

Anyway I'm sure I'm a fool for having gained so much, because my friends used to say I was an inspiration cause I was sticking to WW so well and over more then 10 weeks I didn't gain once, now look at me :(

Back