Christmas Gain

I was off the wagon for 2 weeks over the festive period but I only put on 2.5 lbs - I was dreading to back on the scales thinking that it was at least going to be 3 times that amount. For once in a very long time I am starting this new year 29.5 lbs lighter than the year before!

Here's hoping for a lighter 2012!!

Sx

I have been very lucky and have managed to gain about a pound - should have been a lot more with amount of alcohol I have consumed.

Got class Wednesday lunchtime so back on plan Monday, fingers crossed my pound will have gone :)

Just got back from weigh in........stayed the same........ very happy :D:D:D

I was off the wagon for 2 weeks over the festive period but I only put on 2.5 lbs - I was dreading to back on the scales thinking that it was at least going to be 3 times that amount. For once in a very long time I am starting this new year 29.5 lbs lighter than the year before!

Here's hoping for a lighter 2012!!

Sx

That will be gone before you know it ;) and well done on the great loss in 2011

Just got back from weigh in........stayed the same........ very happy :D:D:D

Well done Sarah STS over Christmas and NY is fantastic

I put on 2.5lbs which wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Need to get back into the swing of things now and get back on track again.

Once you're back on track it will be gone before you know it :D

The meeting is tonight and although I am dreading getting on the scales (I'm trying to avoid it actually)

The important thing is to go tonight and get yourself back on track,

I always treat myself after I weigh-in as well, I think you should still have something nice tonight so you dont feel deprived for the rest of the week, good luck :D

i haven't pointed since Nov but weighed in today and up 1lb i'm thrilled!!! back on track as of yesterday!!

After doing quite well by sts in between xmas and new yr, i have had an awful week this week, (is that time of the month) all i seem to have done is pick, pick, pick!
Will face the music and get weighed tomorrow, but is my last free voucher for ww, from then on i will be doing it on my own! But am determined to carry on and get weighed regularly by the nurse at GP's

Well I've just got back from two days in the lake district and we've eaten like royalty!!!! ( mine and boyfs little treat as we worked all of Xmas and New Year!!!) :)

Had a wonderful time but feeling good about getting back to business tomorrow, been to Asda so I'm stocked up on fruit and veg and feeling positive after a little gain last week :-(

Roll on 2012 and a new slimmer moi!!!! Hen dos, weddings and..... Two weeks in the Dominican republic in Nov..... If that isn't an incentive I don't know what is!!!!!!

Good luck peeps :) Xxxxx

I put on 5lb in 2 weeks. I was expecting a lot more to be honest! I made myself a promise that whatever goes on in 2 weeks is coming off in 2 weeks.

Well I got weighed today and put on 1.5ibs so getting back on track last week got rid of most of the extra ibs.

My lunchtime class managed to put on a total of 13.9 stone over Christmas and only lost 11ibs so I think a lot of people went a bit nuts this Christmas. The leader said we were the worst of any of her classes :ashamed0005::giggle:

The important thing is to go tonight and get yourself back on track,

I always treat myself after I weigh-in as well, I think you should still have something nice tonight so you dont feel deprived for the rest of the week, good luck :D

I went and only gained 2.5lbs from the last time I went just before Christmas so not to bad...

Still just under 1stone since my hubbies birthday, but once he stops with the chocolate lol (he is buying it for himself but bringing it home and ending up sharing it with me) I think I should be ok and back on the road to loosing weight

Back