Christmas Gains

Had my weigh in at class tonight and was so pleased only gained 0.5lb despite having demolished chocolate, cakes and cheese !!! So I need a nice healthy 2lb loss this week and I will be in the 11s. Hello 11s not seen you for a while. Then my next goal will be meeting the 10s :) xx

Just weighed in and by some miracle I've managed to stay the same! I have been massively off plan for the past couple of days but before that I hardly ate anything as was on the move a lot so I guess the days balanced themselves out a bit, although it might be waiting to sneak on over the next few days! Anyway, I'm not going to kid myself into thinking I can stay on plan today. I know what I've got for New Years Eve snacks and drinks and it's just not going to happen. I did opt for the sugar free red bull and low cal tonic water for my Jager and vodka though!

Anyway, I've already written out daily meal plans for the next few days (starting tomorrow) and none of them take me over 6 syns per day so I'm totally prepared to get right back on track tomorrow and look for a loss every week!

It's so inspiring to see everyone getting back to it after going off plan over Christmas, really gives me the motivation to continue!

5lbs on for me at weigh-in :eek: but am back on plan since yesterday and starting to feel a bit better for it. Just did my photos and measurements etc for the start of the year - looking forward to looking back at them in 6 months time and hopefully seeing a completely different person! :D x

Well i get weighed tonight.... i always gain HUGE amounts :/ so not looking good.... :S

well extremely surprised i only gained 3.5lb!!

I had my weigh in this morning and was shocked I had only gained 1lb! I've been completely off plan since Christmas Eve! I find it sometimes takes my body a week or so to catch up though so as of tomorrow I will be trying to get back into the whole SW thing to try and make sure I minimise any gains next week!

I gained 3.5lbs over christmas but got straight back on plan Monday. Hoping to have that 3.5lbs off again by Monday coming.

2lb up. Bum. Hopefully get a good loss this week to compensate!!

I had my weigh in this morning and was shocked I had only gained 1lb! I've been completely off plan since Christmas Eve! I find it sometimes takes my body a week or so to catch up though so as of tomorrow I will be trying to get back into the whole SW thing to try and make sure I minimise any gains next week!

Same here - I gained 1lb but I think my body will catch up with the extra treats and show it at next week's class. Oh well, new day, new year, new start.

9 pounds :( but havent really been on plan for at least 3 weeks so i do deserve it and i was expecting to put on alot more.. my next group isnt till next thursday as im working this week, so got time to try and lose some before group lol .. oh well it was xmas :)

Gonna make you all sick, I lost 0.5lb! How, I don't know. I stuffed my face for a full week, second week was only half on plan and half off. So I have enjoyed myself. That NEVER happens to me. I am buzzing. Lol! Back to it now, only 2lb to go til target

Well done! Totally sickened with jealousy ;) x

I had my first wi last night since 17th December+no joke was filling expecting at least half a stone on coz I literally drunk+ate all before me... Nearly fell of the scales when it showed only a 0.5lb gain+I may be being silly but I don't understand how for a second how that can be the case... Not complaining mind u but I'm left feeling v confused by it. I did go back on plan the last few days to try to limit the damage but no way did I expect that x

Sent from my iPhone

6lbs on! And worth every ounce - I had a fortnight off work over Xmas and had loads of meals out (Work Do 3 course meal, Chinese, Thai, pub lunches, 2 x carveries, all-you-can-eat hotel breakfast, etc). I also had a bacon and egg sandwich most mornings or toast slathered with butter / jam. I drank almost every night (wine / cocktails / gin) and rounded it all off with cheese and crackers, puddings, chocolate, buffet food, etc!

So 6lbs ain't too shabby :eek:

8 lbs but I'm a target member and hadn't been for three weeks over Christmas. Does mean I have to lose 5lbs this week to avoid paying hehe

Back