christmas gift for my cdc

fatboynotyetslim

I have been visiting my CDC now for over 6 months on a weekly basis.
We have a good chat and she has been very influential with my weight loss.
With christmas fast approaching I'd like to get her a small thank you gift.
Has anyone bought their CDC a gift?
I'm useless at buying gifts. Any ideas. She is about 35 years old?

Hi there

Lovely idea, I bought my CDC a bouquet of flowers, most people like flowers and it can be tricky to chose something when you aren't sure what someone likes.

Gx

Does she have painted nails? I love nail care presents or nail varnish.

A nice pen? Handy for those CD forms.

A book token?

I am sure what ever you choose would be appreciated. It is the thought that you care enough to buy that counts.

Happy shopping :)

I think the flowers are a great idea, or what about a bottle of something bubbly?

Brilliant weight loss btw - the difference is amazing.

Flowers are a great idea, and so are plants, what about a lovely poinsietta, they are sooo christmassy!!!

I have received some gorgeous flowers from clients, which bring me much joy (despite suffering from hayfever :rolleyes: ) cos every time I looked at them I shared their sense of achievement!! :clap:

I'm sure she'll appreciate whatever you decide as she'll know how much you've valued her support over the past 6 months. I've had a few gifts from clients and each and every one is special :)

Have a great Xmas!

One of the best gifts you can give her is to keep going!

Apart from that, why not get her a pamper basket... Boots do lovely ones filled with body products... or, you could make your own for her, get a nice little basket and fill it with hand cream, body lotion, bubble bath, nail file, coral sponge, lush soap, etc etc...then wrap in sellophane and there you have it!

Alernatively, I think candles are always a winner... and you can get some really nice smelling ones from Yankee candles...

If you know her well enough perhaps you could get her a cd of her favourite music, or a book about a subject you know she enjoys...

I haven't given my CDC her gift yet but it's wrapped! lol

I'm sure she will be touched by whatever you give her and a nice letter telling her how you appreciate her is priceless. :)

Back