Christmas has motivated me

Dougal1983

Proud Mummy
Christmas has motivated me to get my arse into gear and lose the rest of my weight.
I found upon gaining my 2stone sticker just before my birthday in November that I kind of "relaxed" a bit, knowing I didn't have much more to go until target.
However I wish I hadn't, as since then I've been gaining one week then losing the next pretty much consistently and I'm now 3lb up from the 2stone.
So my husband has decided to join in and we on going on a health kick together. Following the plan, going running 3 times a week and walking the dogs more.
I really want to get this last stone off and be at target by Easter then I will be TTC :)
Anyone else finding Christmas and all the rubbish pushing them to stick to it in the new year?

Good luck on your journey! Just read the new booklet and go for it, plan your weeks meals and only buy the ingredients you need, that way you can't cheat!
Pete

I actually did ok at xmas WI but I still feel like ive let things slide a little this week ie not having my 1/3 SF with all my meals. Its my next WI on Wed im hoping for a sts, then its rock n roll. Im starting my swimming with my daughter from next weekend and I WILL be at target by my hols in April - I need to do this

Back