Christmas is Over, Back to CD in Boxing Day!

Hi everyone how's it going, have you all stuck to it? I have to say I've found it very hard BUT I'm now on my third day of SS+ 100%, yesterday I had some tuna with salad and today I'm going to have chicken with salad, my bf came home last night and his mates had bought him some choccys and I told him to hide them in the house!! he did and I havent gone looking for them HAHA, so all things are well today, I'm really determined, I've GOT to get there, I just keep looking at all my fat pictures and how awful I look and I really dont want to fail and this time round I am not going to. I have been reading this really interesting book and she says something like 'when you say you dont have any will power, you're basically saying you're not in control of 'yourself' when I look at it that way, I think, well I am in control of my self, so how can I say I dont have any willpower? it's wierd but I know what I mean :p

Huge well done on sticking with it, it can be so hard at this time of year. You look amazing and I don't think there will be any chance at all of you being invisible when you reach goal ;)

xx

Back