Christmas is Over, Back to CD in Boxing Day!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I've had a few planned days off over the last week, and today, we went out to a lovely restaurant with all the family instead of cooking dinner so it was completely stress free, and I've been having my shakes but eating as well, I've even had a few naughty chocolates :eek: but not many, everything planned and controlled, not like last year when I just blindly ate tins of sweets!

Anyway, now I've got today over with, that's it, tomorrow, I shall get up in the morning and have my shakes and nothing else other than my ss+ meal in the evening and I'm really excited because I'm really positive that 2009 is going to be the year for me, to change my life forever. I just want to be happy in my own body and just walk down the road and be invisible.

So roll on boxing day, is anyone else going back on CD tomorrow?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas

xx

I've had a few planned days off over the last week, and today, we went out to a lovely restaurant with all the family instead of cooking dinner so it was completely stress free, and I've been having my shakes but eating as well, I've even had a few naughty chocolates :eek: but not many, everything planned and controlled, not like last year when I just blindly ate tins of sweets!

Anyway, now I've got today over with, that's it, tomorrow, I shall get up in the morning and have my shakes and nothing else other than my ss+ meal in the evening and I'm really excited because I'm really positive that 2009 is going to be the year for me, to change my life forever. I just want to be happy in my own body and just walk down the road and be invisible.

So roll on boxing day, is anyone else going back on CD tomorrow?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas

xx

Me me me!

You look wonderful by the way!

Good on you! Well done. I am doing a proper restart in mid jan as I am off to disney on Jan 4th, but am tempted to do a few days before I go as feeling uber huge and bloated right now :(

yey!!! clap:

me too 810 for me tomorrow, stayed on cd today as well just had 1 choc and a little bit of meringue pudding

not like last year when I just blindly ate tins of sweets! ...
Anyway, now I've got today over with, that's it, tomorrow, I shall get up in the morning and have my shakes and nothing else other than my ss+ meal in the evening and I'm really excited because I'm really positive that 2009 is going to be the year for me, to change my life forever.

I totally agree lillypop! This has been a great day for me, I enjoyed a restrained Christmas brunch with my family (and managed to stay in ketosis!) and then tonight had a wonderful Christmas dinner at my aunt & uncle's place - the meal I've been looking forward to for weeks now! - and really really felt amazed by it... I felt as though I earned it, I savoured every bite, and even if I did ask (slap my wrist!) for a second slice of turkey, I didn't walk away from the table stuffed to the gills, and instead feel as though I've truly enjoyed the big family Christmas meal for the first time as a 'normal' eater...no mindless stuffing myself without even tasting it. Amazing!

I'm back 100% on CD tomorrow (starting with porridge as I think my stomach will need some substance after doing some stretching tonight! lol) and other than a couple more family events before I go home again, I'll be getting back on track with SS with a renewed vigor for continued successes on CD and making 2009 my year for coming out of my cuccoon :)

But as for this lilypop....?
I just want to be happy in my own body and just walk down the road and be invisible.
Never! You're a gorgeous girl, and with those absolutely stunning eyes you have you'll be turning heads wherever you go :)

Merry Christmas everyone and all the best for Boxing Day and beyond! :D

Cx

I totally agree lillypop! This has been a great day for me, I enjoyed a restrained Christmas brunch with my family (and managed to stay in ketosis!) and then tonight had a wonderful Christmas dinner at my aunt & uncle's place - the meal I've been looking forward to for weeks now! - and really really felt amazed by it... I felt as though I earned it, I savoured every bite, and even if I did ask (slap my wrist!) for a second slice of turkey, I didn't walk away from the table stuffed to the gills, and instead feel as though I've truly enjoyed the big family Christmas meal for the first time as a 'normal' eater...no mindless stuffing myself without even tasting it. Amazing!

I'm back 100% on CD tomorrow (starting with porridge as I think my stomach will need some substance after doing some stretching tonight! lol) and other than a couple more family events before I go home again, I'll be getting back on track with SS with a renewed vigor for continued successes on CD and making 2009 my year for coming out of my cuccoon :)

But as for this lilypop....?

Never! You're a gorgeous girl, and with those absolutely stunning eyes you have you'll be turning heads wherever you go :)

Merry Christmas everyone and all the best for Boxing Day and beyond! :D

Cx

Good for you, I've just had my first porridge of the day, and am sitting here with my litre of water, just about to go out to get some new straighteners!! sounds like you're really positive and will get to where you want to be. Aww thanks for the compliment, I dont feel it though I just want to be 'normal' do you know what I mean? where people wont even take a second glance and mock my fatness! :p

Lillypop, the first thing that came to my head when I about you wanting to be invisible is exactly what smiley cat said. You are gorgeous and once you reach your goal your going to be radiating confidence and you'll have loads of men walking into lamposts!
Good on you for keeping the control, and well done on getting staright back on it today, you'll be at goal in no time. :D

I just want to be 'normal' do you know what I mean? where people wont even take a second glance and mock my fatness! :p

Hunny, I know exactly what you mean. on top of being so big I'm a redhead, so I can't disappear into the scenery, as hard as I try. My friends always compliment me, but whenever I see someone looking at me, I too always wonder 'are they judging me because i'm obese?'

But thankfully, I do (sort of!) believe the 'but you have such a pretty face' people (at least that's what they said before the wrinkles started setting in! lol) and can't wait until I can strut down the street head held high in true confidence, not feigned-but-really-wanting-to-disappear bravado.

Don't worry sweetie - I'm sure your head will catch up to your body, and you'll have everyone wondering...

"Wasn't that Debi Mazar walking past??" Debi Mazar

(finally figured out who you remind me of!!! lol)

:)Cx

I restarting SS.... didn't have enough packs to last the whole xmas, and blindly believed I now possessed some self control.... started well, donating my xmas choccies to the family unstead of scoffing them, but then it started going wrong!

So its SS 100% for me, and hoping somewhere between now and losing around another 4stone I can learn some restraint!

Ps. Lilypop, I agree you do look stunning hun, though I do know what you mean about wanting to be invisable.

Hope your restart is going well, I'm back to it tomorrow. Not been on SS for a while so just gonna keep my head down and go for it.

good luck all! Ive had a couple of days off and really indulged myself! (naughty me, and wont be doing it again as i had terrible stomach pains in the night...)
But im back on the SS+ bandwagon today. its all going ok so far, just hope i can make it till the end of the day. i know i can make it if i can only get through the first day.
xxx

So glad Christmas is over...it was much harder than I thought it would be to stick to SS. It was the chocolates that annoyes me most as they were EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! I felt a little out of the loop as food is such a big part of my family Christmas and when everyone sat down to eat I was cleaning up just to get away from them.

The dinner did not bother me one little bit but the sweet stuff did and I found myself resenting everyone for stuffing themselves BUT in saying that I got into a size 16 top and jeans!!!!!!!!! I honestly could not believe it...people bought me them for me to wear in a few months and they fitted no problem.

That thought kept me going...it is true slim ( well in my case slimmER) feels better than fat tastes.

I learnt that although I hardly ate much chocolate through the year, at Christmas it was something I like to do...so that bugged me a lot but we have banished it to the cupboards. Out of sight, out of mind.

We have a birthday party tonight but I will be glad to have a few days without food being a big issue...just glad I got through it in one piece!

I know how you feel about wanting to feel invisable..me too and I am getting there. Everyone says I never stood out because I dressed well and had my make-up nice etc but I felt like I walked around with a flashing neon light above my head.

I went to a family party a few days ago and it was April that we last met up....they were speechless when they saw me but I was worried nobody would notice!! They are all slim and trendy so I always felt awful around them even though they were lovely to me. It was great feeling 'normal' around them, my aunt was that pleased for me she cried on and off all night. Everytime someone arrived I had to stand up for them...kinda embrassing but nice at the same time.

I still have friends/family who can not understand the mental side being fat had on me...but I just HATED being big so much.

Had a little tiff on Christmas Day with someone who tried to compare me with an anorexic! I mean HELLO!!! Apparently my insides where being ate up...it upset me so much but then I realised she was just jealous as she herself is big but pretends it does not bother her when everyone knows it does.

Anyway sorry for hijacking topic but needed to rant!

Last edited:
Size 16, woohoo Emma Louise you go for it! And well done for resisting the sweet brown stuff over Christmas. I didn't do so well.........had 5 of 'em of Christmas Day.

I am now wearing a lose pair of size 14 cords! I walk up the high street looking in every mirror and shop window to see my reflection, and ask myself over and over again: "Do I look normal now?!" I look in people's eyes to try and see what they see. Have asked some of my friends and one guy said: "I looked like someone who was carrying a few extra pounds, like most people these days". That's good enough for me.

I hit a 5 day bender - well 6 day but my partner thinks its 5

I am back on it today as I have just been messing about - from i started going up and down.

So my first weighin is 6th Jan and my head is in the right place. Im looking a good loss by 6th jan.

Im currently 13 1/2 I want to get to the 12's for my first weighin.

Im actually very excited about the challenge!

Im gonna open a journal as well to keep my naughty fingers busy.

Back