Christmas LBD plan :0)

I think EE is called that because it is. I haven't tried any other plans, but am going to read up on the RED this morning. I'm a Thursday weigher inner lol...so class today as my first day. I hardly eat any carbs anyway.
SPANX, what plan do you follow then?..oh Green? Am doing it with a friend and she always does the red plan and has ALL her syns...in fact she works out what she can have syn wise before she even thinks of meals! lol....we have both lost the same almost every week since we started! xx

Well done on the losses ladies!

Talisha, don't be hard on yourself - these things happen! I think I'm facing the same tomorrow - I've had a 100% week, 6 green days, 1 EE and the scales this morning were saying I'd put on 1lb... Will see what happens at official WI tomorrow. x

Thanks I try not to be. Had the most wonderful time in Brugge yesterday, I highly recommend it for a trip :)
Bought one box of truffles and had 4 (at 4 syns each), also ate a Panini (haven't had one of those in a while!)with smoked salmon and Philadelphia (which I thought I could put down as a Healthy Extra but turns out only Light counts!). Oh well I knew I wanted to enjoy myself yesterday and I did.

Went straight back to plan for dinner and back on in today!

Have heard about people staying the same weight and switching to Red days to get over the hurdle but since it's only been for a week I will see what the scales say next week, because EE has really been working for me :)

I have only tried www havwnt even looked in to the other two yet... I lost 10.5lbs my first weigh in and I weighed yesterday, 3 days before ny weigh in and I'm another lb down. Going to weigh tonight though and call that my week as I won't be near any scales on Sunday, my official weigh night. No matter, less time this week just means more time next week x

LINDSEY if you "throw in a couple of red days" what do you eat that's different. I'm really confused. I sat and read it all this morning, and am no nearer. x

What's WWW? x

I meant ee! Don't know why it came up www x

lolol!!:)

LINDSEY if you "throw in a couple of red days" what do you eat that's different. I'm really confused. I sat and read it all this morning, and am no nearer. x

What's WWW? x

Well on red days you have no carbs, thats the only difference. Plus if you really missed your carbs then you can use potatoes or pasta as a hexb.

It's not for everyone, I used to be so scared of doing red days in fear of being hungry but i found the complete opposite as on a red day i tend to bulk out my meals with plenty of superfree. I'm usually hungrier on EE. xx

Last edited:
lost 6.5 in two weeks. no idea how i will progress as havent done a proper diet before so haven't got a Christmas target yet-- basically just want to be as small as physically possible :)

May I join in too please?! Hoping to get back to target by Christmas so need to lose an average of a pound and a half a week - eek! Green plan worked really well for me last time but I'm going to give EE a try this week since SW are pushing it so hard. Stuck to plan yesterday (Day 1!) so that's a good start!

Happy to have taken the first step and looking forward to the motivation, encouragement and inspiration from all on the forum.

Hope everyone has a great week :)

Welcome ladies! Well done on your losses so far and keep it up!

I think EE is called that because it is. I haven't tried any other plans, but am going to read up on the RED this morning. I'm a Thursday weigher inner lol...so class today as my first day. I hardly eat any carbs anyway.
SPANX, what plan do you follow then?..oh Green? Am doing it with a friend and she always does the red plan and has ALL her syns...in fact she works out what she can have syn wise before she even thinks of meals! lol....we have both lost the same almost every week since we started! xx

Yes, I largely do green days Polly. I used to be a veggie, until I was pregnant with my son 13 years ago, but I still don't usually eat loads of meat and when I do, I find it really 'blocks me up' (sorry, too much information!) Plus I base loads of meals on pasta and rice, so doing red would be really difficult! So I either do green, or EE at the weekends, so that my OH and son can have their SW 'fry-up'!

Thanks I try not to be. Had the most wonderful time in Brugge yesterday, I highly recommend it for a trip :)
Bought one box of truffles and had 4 (at 4 syns each), also ate a Panini (haven't had one of those in a while!)with smoked salmon and Philadelphia (which I thought I could put down as a Healthy Extra but turns out only Light counts!). Oh well I knew I wanted to enjoy myself yesterday and I did.

Went straight back to plan for dinner and back on in today!

Have heard about people staying the same weight and switching to Red days to get over the hurdle but since it's only been for a week I will see what the scales say next week, because EE has really been working for me :)

Glad you had a good trip Talisha - Brugges is lovely. I also spent a weekend in Antwerp a couple of years ago and really enjoyed that too. Well done for getting straight back on plan!

i swear by ee and i love it but do find that when i throw 1 or 2 red days in during the week it helps my losses! x

Red doesn't boost my losses for me :( green does!

See, we're all different! I say go with whatever works for you!

Lost 3lbs this morning taking me into the 13's! so 28lbs to go xx

Whoop! that's a fab loss Lindsey, well done!

Well, just 0.5lb off for me yesterday. I was disappointed, as I'd been good all week, but at least it was better than the sneaky peek at the scales I had the day before which suggested a gain!

I've felt really bloated this week, so hopefully my system will sort itself out and I'll have a decent loss next week. Got a tough weekend to get through first, with a family celebration, meal out and bbq...wish me luck!

I hardly eat any carbs. If I make a hotpot, I slice potatoes thinly on the top, but that one casserole dish lasts me 3 or 4 days. (always have loads ready to eat in the freezer). I've got SW Curry for today, so will have some rice...but that's more or less all I've had since I started. I don't have my syns either ...well not many, I'm surprised on this diet because I'm very rarely hungry, and if I am, I have an apple or a cuppa. I just must be a slow loser... I checked my diary today, and had 2 weeks when I first started losing 3lbs each time, and when I checked, those 2 weeks I drank fresh lemon in boiled water. then I went onto peppermint tea, so today i've got the lemons out again. there's a huge thread on here somewhere about having this, some for and some against. I didn't think it made much difference at the time, but am giving it another go.
Have a good time Spanx...there's always tomorrow :)
Lindsey you've jumped ahead of me now, and good luck.Hope to join you in the 13s asap x

I hardly eat any carbs. If I make a hotpot, I slice potatoes thinly on the top, but that one casserole dish lasts me 3 or 4 days. (always have loads ready to eat in the freezer). I've got SW Curry for today, so will have some rice...but that's more or less all I've had since I started. I don't have my syns either ...well not many, I'm surprised on this diet because I'm very rarely hungry, and if I am, I have an apple or a cuppa. I just must be a slow loser... I checked my diary today, and had 2 weeks when I first started losing 3lbs each time, and when I checked, those 2 weeks I drank fresh lemon in boiled water. then I went onto peppermint tea, so today i've got the lemons out again. there's a huge thread on here somewhere about having this, some for and some against. I didn't think it made much difference at the time, but am giving it another go.
Have a good time Spanx...there's always tomorrow :)
Lindsey you've jumped ahead of me now, and good luck.Hope to join you in the 13s asap x

How much you do have to lose in this challenge? x

I want to lose 3 stones by Christmas, 1lb a week will see me do that (hopefully)perhaps more. I've lost 20.5 lbs so far, but my big target (provisionally) is by next July.
I see your next goal is a tattoo...what do you want? x

Last edited:
My sister is making me a wiggle dress for my hols :) I tried hers on ( size 12) it's a bit tight so she's making it slightly bigger. I'm so thrilled, hoping to be in a 12 by Christmas, 1lb a week, easy peasy :) x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

lolol!! That should have said 3 stones!!..I'll edit that!...a wiggle dress? what's that? can't you wiggle in anything...I can......but perhaps i should say wobble, not wiggle!!:8855:
Good luck!! x

I want to lose 3 stones by Christmas, 1lb a week will see me do that (hopefully)perhaps more. I've lost 20.5 lbs so far, but my big target (provisionally) is by next July.
I see your next goal is a tattoo...what do you want? x

You can do that easily no problem! :)

I want a poppy on my foot :) x

I gained 1.5lb last week but lost 5.5 this week so pounds ticking away nicely now, Ive got 3.5lb now to lose to get under the magic 20 stone mark so thats my next mini target !!! hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

I gained 1.5lb last week but lost 5.5 this week so pounds ticking away nicely now, Ive got 3.5lb now to lose to get under the magic 20 stone mark so thats my next mini target !!! hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Well done on this week's loss. You've done really well to lose over 7 stone. Will be routing for you to lose those last few pounds to achieve your next target.

Back