Christmas LBD plan :0)

Oh - I would like to take up this challenge too :D - my last weigh in will be Monday 23 Dec - and I would like to have lost another 35lbs by then which will take me just into the 9s - so actually just over 1lb per week - I can do that - surely :p
Bring it on - that's what I say !!

Muscle doesn't weigh more than fat! It's a physical impossibility - a pound of muscle weighs exactly the same as a pound of fat!

When exercising you may retain water around the muscle when you first start but should disappear after a couple of weeks.

Denise

Thank u, I was just saying what I had been told, hence I was asking about how if effects you.

I'd love to join in.. Want to lose 2st by Christmas, November would be better as going on holiday. X

How you all doing? Prepared for the weekend? I find this the hardest bit of the week, full of temptations but I'm going to practise the words 'no thank you' as many times as I can :0)

Junebug I only started at SW last Monday but I know from past experience I find weekends difficult. Have been trying to plan in advance what to have so I don't end up raiding the fridge and eating rubbish. Plan to go swimming on Sunday morning and a nice long walk on Saturday too, should be nice :)

So seems we've all got 30 weigh in's to Christmas, is that right?

How you all doing? Prepared for the weekend? I find this the hardest bit of the week, full of temptations but I'm going to practise the words 'no thank you' as many times as I can :0)

I get my food in ready. But either a Friday or a Saturday I will drink a bottle of wine, my only vice lol.. X

I love my wine too I drink it most nights how do you cope and limit yourself to one night a week? You need a medal.
I will try my best to follow your example but fear that it will yet again become my downfall :sigh:

I love my wine too I drink it most nights how do you cope and limit yourself to one night a week? You need a medal.
I will try my best to follow your example but fear that it will yet again become my downfall :sigh:

Wine on one day vodka the next...
It's hard work I must admit as I do like a drink x

I'm hete! Lost 2lbs this week and got my 3st sward!

Muscle doesn't weigh more than fat! It's a physical impossibility - a pound of muscle weighs exactly the same as a pound of fat!

When exercising you may retain water around the muscle when you first start but should disappear after a couple of weeks.

Denise

What is meant by this is that a piece of fat and a peice of muscle both looking the same size - the muscle will weigh more so in theory you could lose 3 inches of fat, gain 1 inch of muscle (so still be 2 inches smaller) but your weight would be the same

I am LOVING this thread!! Count me in! I started back last week and lost 5lb :) I would love to lose 3 stone by Christmas and hopefully get me to a size 14 which would allow me to shop anywhere on the high street and find something that fits!!

Bring it on!! X

Hi I'm Polly, a total newbie to the forum, and also to SW.....I had my 3rd weigh in today, and hadn't really got anything to work towards, except being at least 5 stones lighter than I am now, but would love to be 3 stones lighter by Christmas too, so hopefully you won't mind if I join in :confused:

Welcome along! I have 3st til Christmas so we can do it together!

Thank you, I've challenged my friend who is doing it solo ....(I'm not I've joined a group)so hopefully there'll be a lot less of all of us by Christmas x:girlpower:

Last edited:
Just wondered if everyone that is joining in is going to post on the thread regularly? feel a bit like being on a desert Island here.....lolol!!:confused:

I'm here but moving house at mo so mega busy! Can post more soon!

Back