Christmas LBD plan :0)

Success Express for a few days? xx good luck

Hope you had a good holiday Annie. 3lbs isn't too bad, being you were away for awhile. Good luck x

Hi everyone, sorry for being MIA, but I had a STS again this week and felt a bit despondent. Luckily I didn't have a blowout! I've decided to have an EE week and up my syns to 10 a day and see if that shakes things up a bit.

Well done to all the losers and welcome to the newbies!

x

I thought of you last night, was watching Bridget J. diary......looked up and there were the pants being held up! lolol!
Oh! don't get despondent? you've done brilliantly, 71.5 lbs!! Chin up and move on.
I have an EE every day, mixed with a bit of red, and a bit of green. Have NO idea what I'm following.....but I like it! and ATM it's working, good luck & cheer up, come have a chat
:bighug:x

Don't panic! We all do it from time to time! Get back on plan and write everything down I find that's best way to get me back on track and stay there!! Try upping ur super free's to give yourself a wee boost before thurs! Good luck!

Thank you
I've had two good days, I've even been to an album launch tonight and drank diet coke :) Hopefully I'm back on track.
Thanks Polly too
I can do this, 11lb down and counting. x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, sorry for being MIA, but I had a STS again this week and felt a bit despondent. Luckily I didn't have a blowout! I've decided to have an EE week and up my syns to 10 a day and see if that shakes things up a bit.

Well done to all the losers and welcome to the newbies!

x
Hey Spanx at least you didn't gain. I know it can be demotivating but look at how much you've lost to date and think what a fantastic achievement that it. Upping syns may help, I usually have all 15 and still lose albeit on average 1lb a week but it's still coming off (slowly). Will be rooting for you

Another 1lb off. On target for 12 stone for Christmas and with a bit of luck may well go under that :)

Well done Christine. I lost 3lbs this week, and am now at YOUR starting weight! lol x

Hey Spanx at least you didn't gain. I know it can be demotivating but look at how much you've lost to date and think what a fantastic achievement that it. Upping syns may help, I usually have all 15 and still lose albeit on average 1lb a week but it's still coming off (slowly). Will be rooting for you

Thanks Christine and well done on your loss this week! I've tried to mix my foods up this week and had 85 syns, which is a lot for me, so we'll see what the scales say in the morning...

Well done Christine. I lost 3lbs this week, and am now at YOUR starting weight! lol x

Well done Polly, that's a great loss! x

Well it's over 2 weeks really because I couldn't go to group last week, but still very pleased x

Well done, you've started moving again, glad you're "up" about it now x

Hello everyone, just a quick in and out for me. Sorry for my absence, have been crazy busy with life (yeah I know who isn't).
Still sticking to plan (had a few days off here and there) but just wanted to wish everyone good luck for another week and say a huge congrats for everyone who is losing/maintaining/getting on with it :)

Big hugs to you all and promise to be back real soon! :gen126:

Well done ladies, Jodie you'll have a 1/2 century badge...hope it comes off for you this week, good luck .
Well done Annie x

Thanks Polly - I just need to recognise that this last stone is going to be soooo hard to shift! So I will celebrate every little success!

Well done Jodie - you'll have that half a century badge next week I'm sure!

Well done Annie - keep going!

I've found this weekend quite difficult due to life getting in the way - normally I'm really good and stick to my guns, but I think my willpower is wavering a bit at the moment, so need to refocus for the rest of the week!

Biggest bonus of the last few weeks? Lots of friends taking photos at various social events and me not cringing when they get uploaded to Facebook! :D

Back