Christmas LBD plan :0)

I get those days every now and again--just keep going back to plan straight away.
I've had some major blowouts and still lost the same week because I go right back to plan!

Lost 1 1/2lbs this week--so excited since I didn't think I was losing anything! :)
Also received my 1 1/2 stone award--can still not believe that I weigh this low. SW has changed my life!

Well done Talisha...and c'mon Kate, you know we're all in the same boat, on the same journey, and we WILL get there! xx

Hiya girls, well i'm back after a little break away from SW. Few personal problems threw me off track but now I'm back :)
I'm now back in the 14's, determined to get out of them as soon as possible though..... I love the 13's :rolleyes:

So, I think I'm going to go for 14lbs this time around :) x

Thanks Talisha and Polly. I've managed to get back on track ..... I was worried that I'd give up, that's what I used to do before sw, I've stuck to plan since wi :) Curry and games night tonight with family and really looking forward to a good laugh!
Have a good weekend xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love a games night. Mine is usually with the darts team, and we have a Chinese...so big it always lasts me 2 days. we're due to have a Murder Mystery...full gear accents and make up, great nights...too much laughing to think about food! Hope you have a good night x

Well done ladies.....hope I can match that come Thursday (but I doubt it!) ...... LindseyJ, your goal date is the same as mine, I've set mine for 11stones to start with. Ideally I'd like to get to 10, but that was such a big leap to start off with, I plumped for 11. xx

Well done ladies.....hope I can match that come Thursday (but I doubt it!) ...... LindseyJ, your goal date is the same as mine, I've set mine for 11stones to start with. Ideally I'd like to get to 10, but that was such a big leap to start off with, I plumped for 11. xx

You can easily do that! if i'm reading your stats correctly then you've lost over 2 stone in 4 months which is amazing. Another 4 months you could lose another 2 stone which would take you so close to target! think it helps to break it down like that, doesn't seem so unreachable then :)
I was toying between 11st9 and 10st9 but i really wanted to set myself a big challenge so went for 10! xx

lolol! am following you, have just replied to you on my Plump Polly thread.As of this morning I am 13 stones 5 1/2 lbs...but I never count on my own scales, they always say a bigger loss than Sws......still 4 days to go so fingers crossed! xx

Just an update in case you REALLY wanted to know
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif
..............there are 86 days to Christmas!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I love a games night. Mine is usually with the darts team, and we have a Chinese...so big it always lasts me 2 days. we're due to have a Murder Mystery...full gear accents and make up, great nights...too much laughing to think about food! Hope you have a good night x

Thank you I did, chose carefully to try and stay within syns and drank tea, which is unusual for me, I'm a red wine kind of girl haha
Your murder mystery sounds fun!
Well done everyone on those fab losses, I hope I can do that this week, but doubt it very much lol x

Kate, if you have a group of you that get together, a Murder Mystery is brilliant, especially if everyone is game to take part.Am glad you had a good night x

Congrats on the losses ladies :) 3lbs is great!

I have been feeling extra down lately and going way off plan/eating out lots.
Even though last week I finally reached my 1 1/2stone award I have almost 'sabotaged' myself by eating the wrong things this week...
Maybe it's stress? Maybe it's boredom? I can't quite put my finger on it.

Makes me crazy to think I have spoiled all my hard work (at least for a week).

Sorry to bring this down on all you, but I feel like this is the only part of MM that I'm actively involved in and I really need to find my mojo again. I also have group tomorrow so will face the scales and discuss my feelings with my consultant.

Over and out :giveup:

AW luvvie, sometimes you just need to have a chat,,have you got a slimming buddy that you can talk it over with? I think with a forum the size of this one, it's really hard to make connections. I stick to half a dozen threads all the time and get to know people just a little bit and I find that helps. Remember you've been on holiday and then got back on track...it might be PHB...(post holiday blues). You're not bringing anything down on anyone, you've done really well and are over half way to your target so it's a great achievement. Chin up, and come have a chat. Life just gets in the way sometimes, none of us are 100% pefect every day . Good luck at WI xx

Thanks Polly :)

I definitely think it's a combination of things causing me to slip up (stress, boredom, comfort-eating).
I do have my lovely boyfriend who I can talk to but you know how it is, sometimes you just can't talk to them about it cause you feel you keep repeating yourself.

Maybe I've set myself an unrealistic goal date (in my mind I wanted to be as close to 9stone by Christmas). I promised myself a whole new wardrobe once I reach my new size too. Realistically I now want to get down to at least 10 stone by Christmas/New Years. I also have this crazy dream of being in SW magazine one day :flirt2:

I know deep down that SW works and I have never had such great results with my weight loss with any other program :)
Like I always preach: scratch last week and start a new week today! Will let you know how my weigh-in goes :)

:hug99:I'm gonna stop rambling now! Thanks a bunch!

Hi girls! Talisha I hope ur weigh in went well? Ur right scratch last week and start new! I hope ur getting sorted now. I weighed in this morning and had 3lbs off! Very happy! Also got my 4.5st award so its coming off! I've set my final target now so I have 1st 8lbs to target (22lbs). I have in past set unrealistic time targets but I think this time i'll say I'd like to be within 7lbs of target by Christmas then hit target by valentines day! It would be great to not have to keep paying at group!

Well done Kaz a fab loss and very realistic targets set--I think I may try and do the same :)

I have put on 4 1/2lbs this week (seriously?) back up to 10stone 11.5lbs. Back on track as from this morning and trying my best for this week--will try out a Korma (for the 3rd time) and bought loads of fish :)

Also going to be writing a food diary again!

Well done Kaz a fab loss and very realistic targets set--I think I may try and do the same :)

I have put on 4 1/2lbs this week (seriously?) back up to 10stone 11.5lbs. Back on track as from this morning and trying my best for this week--will try out a Korma (for the 3rd time) and bought loads of fish :)

Also going to be writing a food diary again!

U can def do it! U'll shift that in no time if u can get back on plan! Have u tried petes peanut curry? It's fab and only 3syns per portion. Def worth looking up! I have written a food diary since day one and 8 months on I just can't stay on track with out it! Good luck!

Congrats on the losses ladies :) 3lbs is great!

I have been feeling extra down lately and going way off plan/eating out lots.
Even though last week I finally reached my 1 1/2stone award I have almost 'sabotaged' myself by eating the wrong things this week...
Maybe it's stress? Maybe it's boredom? I can't quite put my finger on it.

Makes me crazy to think I have spoiled all my hard work (at least for a week).

Sorry to bring this down on all you, but I feel like this is the only part of MM that I'm actively involved in and I really need to find my mojo again. I also have group tomorrow so will face the scales and discuss my feelings with my consultant.

Over and out :giveup:

Hi Talisha,
I did the same when I got my stone award, somehow lost the plot, put weight on and felt really down about it :(
Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and carry on. That's what I've done and lost 1 1/2lb this week. You're doing really well and we're here to motivate each other when we need it. Chins up :) :) xx

Back