Christmas LBD plan :0)

Thanks for the congrats everyone!

Well done Grannie! That's amazing! I hope red days are as kind to me :) I've just introduced doing red and green as I'm not happy with my losses on EE :(

I don't lose well on EE either Jodie, so I tend to do mainly green, with the odd EE day at the weekend x

I'm not sure what I'm actually following....but it's working. Just make sure I fill up on free and superfree and have my HEs... and (try) to have my syns. xx

I'm just a little miffed that the scales haven't gone in the right direction in the last two WIs. First I STS then I gained a lb this week! I'm actually really enjoying red at the minute! :D

Know how you feel! This weeks loss was the first in a few weeks. I`m sure it will work out ok. Like you, I`m enjoying red days. Only some minor changes from EE. Extra hex`s allowed as well!

I'm new here !!
Haven't got a clue what or if I'm posting this right
I love reading about people's success and learning a outta body.
I'm a mum of 2 boys
I have recently lost 2 and a half stone
I was 10stone7 now I'm 8stone
I want to
Keep heathy eating as I don't want to put it back on
Good luck ladies

I'm just a little miffed that the scales haven't gone in the right direction in the last two WIs. First I STS then I gained a lb this week! I'm actually really enjoying red at the minute! :D

I had the same on EE Jodie - 100% on plan for two weeks - gained half a pound the first week, then STS. I don't think my portion control is good enough to manage all the free food - Green or Red seems to give me more structure. I did a few success express days too the other week and that worked really well, but felt quite restricted. It's in your red and green book at the back if you want to have a look!

I'm not sure what I'm actually following....but it's working. Just make sure I fill up on free and superfree and have my HEs... and (try) to have my syns. xx

Sounds good to me!

Welcome Katie!

You are where I`d love to be!
:)

Ditto! Welcome Katie!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Just thought you'd like to know.......

25 weigh-ins to that LBD !!

can we do it? YES WE CAN!!:grouphugg:

Whoohoo well done everyone so far 5lb off for me in weigh in yesterday so smiling and going to stick with the red days and meal planning x

Well done! great loss. x

oh! just realised I've lost my LBD piccy!:mad:

Don't know, perhaps I deleted it by mistake when I edited my profile:sigh:....but I'll put it back on x
There it is!!
:)

Last edited:
Whoohoo well done everyone so far 5lb off for me in weigh in yesterday so smiling and going to stick with the red days and meal planning x

Woohoo! That's fabulous, well done! x

Still a good loss though, well done x

Back