Christmas LBD plan :0)

Congrats everyone on their loss and hello to everyone new :)

Lost another 1lbs this week--not super happy with it but hey a loss is a loss right? ;)

Hey Talisha,

Well done on your one pound weight loss. Keep thinking that you have just burned 3500 calories to lose that one pound.

All the little losses will definately add up come xmas.

.....BAG BLOODY HUMBUG.

put on two pounds.

I promise my Christmas spirit is alive and well.I am off on a walk with the wee elf and will sorry this disgrace out.

X

Hey newmum,

You seem to have great motivation and that is the main thing. keep going the way you are and you should see a great loss next week.

Well done to all you losers!

New_Mum, don't beat yourself up about it, these things happen. Just stick with the plan and it will come off! x

I had a sneaky peek this morning and I think I will be looking at a maximum loss of 1lb this week, which is really disappointing after STS last week *sigh* I know I'm a tortoise and not a hare, but quite frustrating!

Thanks everyone for the support.

Walked for over 7 miles today in two seperate walks with the little elf.

Ate all my syns and wrote down all I ate. If I'm not a size zero by Christmas I'm getting my jaw wired!!

I am going camping at the weekend with scouts. So it will be a booze free a five weekend. Loads of BBQ food. So I am hoping to have a great week!

Only thing that annoys me when losing the weight is that my belly is always last to go. 3 kids to blame ha ha. Nothing to do with my over eating :)

anyway would love to have a nice slim waist for Xmas! We will have to post our pics of us all looking fine!

I am going camping at the weekend with scouts. So it will be a booze free a five weekend. Loads of BBQ food. So I am hoping to have a great week!

Only thing that annoys me when losing the weight is that my belly is always last to go. 3 kids to blame ha ha. Nothing to do with my over eating :)

anyway would love to have a nice slim waist for Xmas! We will have to post our pics of us all looking fine!

Me too - although I only had one, but he made sure he wrecked the belly! Don't think I'll ever be wearing a bikini...!

Have a good weekend!

Morning ladies, you're very welcome to the chart, I think most of my group have printed it off to stick in their cupboards too.
I think unless you're doing it at home alone, weighing on your own scales is a no no, they ALWAYS seem to read differently to the official WI and we set ourselves up for a disappointment. I've done it twice since I joined, and at home was chuffed to bits, especially this week, then came down to earth with a bump, first week I had STS, this week had lost 1lb, when by the Sunday previous my scales showed I'd already lost the 2lbs wanted for my first stone.
:sigh:
I blame this on the ScanBran challenge, which I did for 1/2 the week (didn't buy enough) but I didn't drink the 8 glasses of water needed to flush out the system...instead of a loss boost, I've ended up with tummy ache for 2 days....live and learn!
I came home and marked off the 13 LBs I've already lost, and perked myself up a bit. 1lb + a couple of ounces every week will bring me to the 3 stones target!
Today is another day...start of a new week....onwards and downwards! have a good one ladies xx

Hey Talisha,

Well done on your one pound weight loss. Keep thinking that you have just burned 3500 calories to lose that one pound.

All the little losses will definately add up come xmas.

Thanks, you are right of course it's still a great feeling, especially since I caught my reflection in the mirror today and thought I looked slimmer :)

We seem to share a similar goal weight (even though I officially haven't set mine yet since I've never been lower than 11 stone so want to see how I look!) We can do it! :gen126:

Morning ladies, you're very welcome to the chart, I think most of my group have printed it off to stick in their cupboards too.
I think unless you're doing it at home alone, weighing on your own scales is a no no, they ALWAYS seem to read differently to the official WI and we set ourselves up for a disappointment. I've done it twice since I joined, and at home was chuffed to bits, especially this week, then came down to earth with a bump, first week I had STS, this week had lost 1lb, when by the Sunday previous my scales showed I'd already lost the 2lbs wanted for my first stone.
I blame this on the ScanBran challenge, which I did for 1/2 the week (didn't buy enough) but I didn't drink the 8 glasses of water needed to flush out the system...instead of a loss boost, I've ended up with tummy ache for 2 days....live and learn!
I came home and marked off the 13 LBs I've already lost, and perked myself up a bit. 1lb + a couple of ounces every week will bring me to the 3 stones target!
Today is another day...start of a new week....onwards and downwards! have a good one ladies xx

You really need to drink lots of liquid when you're scanbranning Polly, or else you'll get all bunged up and may even put weight on!

1lb off for me this morning - got to be happy with that, seeing as I'm a tortoise! Need 1lb next week to get my 2st award since restarting in January.

Hope everyone has a great weekend in this fab sunshine! x

Thanks, you are right of course it's still a great feeling, especially since I caught my reflection in the mirror today and thought I looked slimmer :)

We seem to share a similar goal weight (even though I officially haven't set mine yet since I've never been lower than 11 stone so want to see how I look!) We can do it! :gen126:

Hey Talisha,

We are very similar in weight and Target weight loss for Xmas. Well very similar. I didnt get weighed in this week but I am hoping that i am under 12 stone at this stage. My goal weight for xmas is to lose 3 stone which would mean that i will be hopefully 9 stone.

I only joined this challenge this week but I have started off pretty good. I have started to track everything that i eat and started back into the Gym. I am starting to jog so i am using the couch to 5k programme.

I see there is a forum in the slimming world thread for the couch to 5k but there doesnt seem to be much action on it. Does anybody know if there is any other active forums for this? Think i might set up a new thread for this.

Any body into learning to run?

Yes, I know about drinking lots, usually I'm a tea pot, but have been so busy this week (decorating) then had card orders coming in (my hobby) and I've sort of lost myself in what I was doing...never even had my milk allowance! My bulk order of Scan Bran arrived this week...probably going to try the challenge starting NEXT Friday, as all my meals are planned for the coming week. Going to make sure I have a pint glass filled whenever I sit down! x
I KNOW how to run...my body won't let me!!

week 2 weigh in in this challenge is 4.5lb off this week whoohoo I'm going to rewind and repeat x

Happy Monday everyone, watch those naughty syns and scoff those lovely super speedy's anyone trying any new recipes this week ? X

These things are sent to try us Jodie, you'll probably do and extra half next week. Well done!! x:scale:

Happy Monday everyone, watch those naughty syns and scoff those lovely super speedy's anyone trying any new recipes this week ? X

Sorry I am currently working on a ship so the most I get to make myself is tea and a mugshot (sounds good but it can get quiet annoying not being able to control your own food)

We do have this lemon chicken on board which I will try and adapt once I'm back home :)
Basically a flat chicken breast, cooked with lemons and some black pepper and other seasonings. Know it's not very helpful as to how it's made but it seems easy enough. :)

Back