Christmas LBD plan :0)

Congrats Jodie, I hope you smash that 2 1/2 stone target next week - and maybe even lose some more! ;)

Hey ladies id love to join this group. . Im getting my wedding dress in dec being made from italy.so excited see it but need to loise 2 stone so I look fab for my wedding.

So im currently 14.13 and aiming for 12, 13 :D x x

Hi Shelly, I left you a message on the other thread, glad you found the proper thread.
good luck on your journey x

JODIE, we're both aiming for the same weight.......hopefully I'll reach the 3 stones mark by Christmas, that's 1.lb per week (well when I made the fat chart it was anyway)
Good luck to you x

Welcome Shelly, it's great that you have such a great motivation and I'm sure you will get there! Good luck!

I've lost 4 1/2lbs which I am absolutely flabbergasted at :0 I weighed myself twice and even had to have my other half stand on the scale to make sure they weren't broken! I couldn't be happier plus I've reached my 1 stone award :happy036:

Yeh thank you sweetie

Im so upset ive just realised muller rice is syned. Ive been eating that till it comes out my ears thinking it was free. :, ( I av so many in my fridge too. They r getting put in fridge at work for ppl av.

Haha im such a spoon! I so need lose 2 stone im so fat ive never been this big in my life! Im glad ive found u lot to help me.

Do u all go groups? I think im gonna av join x x x

Well done Talisha, fabulous loss.
Don't know about the other ladies Shelly but yes I go to group, Thursday morning. Keeps me on track, I don't have much willpower. Joined May24th... longest I've ever managed to stick to a diet, and going to group, is more like a social event and I look forward to it.
There is a thread on the SW forum for ladies who do it at home and online x hth

2lb loss to report! That`s 3.5stone so far!!:)

Well done on the losses so far!
To those who didn`t do as well as hoped, chin up! It will get better! :)

Yeh thank you sweetie

Im so upset ive just realised muller rice is syned. Ive been eating that till it comes out my ears thinking it was free. :, ( I av so many in my fridge too. They r getting put in fridge at work for ppl av.

Haha im such a spoon! I so need lose 2 stone im so fat ive never been this big in my life! Im glad ive found u lot to help me.

Do u all go groups? I think im gonna av join x x x

I used to but can't anymore to due to work commitments (I work 7 days a week on a ship). I think I would like to go back to group once I'm back home :) I find it really helps you stay on track and you get a place to hear other people's stories/recipes/moans :)

Thank you everyone, I'm still in shock :)

Hi ladies - well done on all the losses! Sounds like everyone's LBD plans are on track!

I lost 1.5lbs today, giving me my 2st award since restarting in January, (but 5st lighter than my heaviest weight!). I had fish three times this week - think it helps!

Congrats Spanx! I should try and eat more fish when I get back home :)

Well done Spanx!! x

Well done Jodie!!...great feeling isn't it (not that I've lost that much) but getting that card keeps you inspired! xx

Congrats Jodie! I knew you could do it :)

Back