Christmas LBD plan :0)

Wow amazing Lynne-- don't think I could come back with a loss after a holiday!

Thanks ladies!

Welcome Amelia - i've got about a stone to get to my target too (although I may revise my target downwards once I get there - it depends on where I've lost it from! Last time my face was looking thin at that weight and I didn't want to look gaunt - how I wish we could tell our bodies where to lose it from!)

Wowzers - well done Jodie and Lynne - great results. Lynne, I usually put 4.5lbs on when I'm on holiday, not lose it!!!

I would love to join in. Not sure what I could lose by Christmas. It would be lovely to buy new smaller clothes ...presently in 16 and some 14 tops so my challenge will be to be in 12 s. Also its about 23 weeks away so I will say I will try to lose 2 stone. How lovely would that be.

Faye, I'm looking to lose 1stone 13lbs by Christmas; if I lose more that's a bonus. I have had a couple of mad weeks and put on 4lbs but am now back on track. Having something like the Christmas LBD challenge gives us something to focus on. Good luck

Hi everyone! I list 3.5lbs this week to take my 3 and half stone award! So I now have 2st 6.5lbs to go to hit target for Christmas!

Well done Kaz!
At 1lb a week that's almost a 2 stone loss, just have to fit another 5lbs in over the 23 weeks.
:) I'm quite happy to lose 1lb a week, I set myself a 3 stones target so I have my fingers crossed for that x

Congrats Kaz, great news. Weigh in at home for me tomorrow but I have a feeling it will be another 1lbs loss (see the pattern on my weight loss) and also because of Star Week :)

Welcome Faye and well done Kaz - that's a fab loss!

Good luck for your WI Talisha - sounds like 1lb would be ok given your pattern and star week! amazing how so many people seem to have a pattern to their losses, just shows we shouldn't get too hung up on what the scales say - as long as we carry on with the plan it will show eventually!

I had a great NSV yesterday - running around in the garden with the dogs last night and my shorts fell down around my ankles! Thank goodness I was in the garden and not the park!!! :D

Welcome Faye and well done Kaz - that's a fab loss!

Good luck for your WI Talisha - sounds like 1lb would be ok given your pattern and star week! amazing how so many people seem to have a pattern to their losses, just shows we shouldn't get too hung up on what the scales say - as long as we carry on with the plan it will show eventually!

I had a great NSV yesterday - running around in the garden with the dogs last night and my shorts fell down around my ankles! Thank goodness I was in the garden and not the park!!! :D

Oh that part about the shorts made me giggle! Can't wait til my clothes starts doing that :) You must have felt fab!

Have actually put on 1/2 lb this week and funnily enough I'm not too bothered mainly because I think I know why (star week) and also because I trust in the plan so much that I know I will be able to lose it again in a few weeks :) I had a feeling that I hadn't lost much and I like that I am becoming more in tune with how my body is feeling.

That's the beauty about Slimming World, it's not just about weight-loss and diet but a lifestyle change and for me personally a change in the way I think about food. Onwards and downwards I say :D

I echo that! x:)

Good idea club 1953, a stone is achievable by Christmas but any more would be great. Good luck to everyone let s report here every week to say how we are doing and support each other

Oh that part about the shorts made me giggle! Can't wait til my clothes starts doing that :) You must have felt fab!

Have actually put on 1/2 lb this week and funnily enough I'm not too bothered mainly because I think I know why (star week) and also because I trust in the plan so much that I know I will be able to lose it again in a few weeks :) I had a feeling that I hadn't lost much and I like that I am becoming more in tune with how my body is feeling.

That's the beauty about Slimming World, it's not just about weight-loss and diet but a lifestyle change and for me personally a change in the way I think about food. Onwards and downwards I say :D

That's exactly right Talisha - sadly, it's something I forgot last time I got to target and going off plan meant I put loads straight back on! This time I'm determined - this is a healthy eating plan for life, not a short-term diet!

I have now been on (and off!) SW for three years - roughly two years on plan in that time and one year off it. If you work out how much weight I've lost in that time, it's 8 stone! (Lost 6, put on 3, lost 2 again so far...). I know that there is no other 'diet' that I could stick to for that length of time. The one thing I need to do this time round is plan for how to maintain once I've got to target - I think it's more difficult to maintain than it is to lose it!

Felt great about the shorts! Sometimes the NSVs are even better than the numbers on the scales! xx

Ive lost 2lbs so far my first week. I have not stuck to it completely so I think thats pretty good only

26lbs to loose now :) least its going down x x;)

Well done Kirsty - that's fab!

Hi Shelley, well done on your loss so far, hope you have a good rest of the week! Are you going to group, or weighing at home? My home scales are always different to my group scales, sometimes by up to 3lbs!

Well done on all the losses so far!

STS for me this week. A bit disappointed as I`d been on plan all week. Perhaps I need to mis things up a bit or do a bit more walking. Already do about an hour a day.

I get overheated just THINKING about excersing in this weather!! well done on all the losses ladies. Just think of it as maintaining Annie...then it won't get you down xx

Lost 4lbs this week, which is the amount I put on during my 2 weeks of madness. Really chuffed.

Well done to everyone else on their losses

Back