Christmas LBD plan :0)

That's brilliant Christine, well done!! x

Ooh I'd like to join this if I'm not too late, that's a nice interim point as I'm aiming towards next may for goal. I'd be happy with 2 stone and a dress size down for Christmas.

Don't think anyone can be too late, just jump in, the water's fine! Good luck x

You can get the LBD image on one of the posts if you scroll back too, don't know if you can copy and paste from mine xx
Think it was from Jodie, but wouldn't swear to it x

Another 1.5lb off for me today please x x
making 11/53 lb so far..
Well done so far everyone x

Well done, every ounce counts! x :)

Well done everyone and welcome any new members :)

Some great losses, hoping that I actually lose this week, roll on Wednesday!

Lost 4lbs this week, which is the amount I put on during my 2 weeks of madness. Really chuffed.

Well done to everyone else on their losses

Ooh I'd like to join this if I'm not too late, that's a nice interim point as I'm aiming towards next may for goal. I'd be happy with 2 stone and a dress size down for Christmas.

Another 1.5lb off for me today please x x
making 11/53 lb so far..
Well done so far everyone x

2lbs off for me

Official WI and I've lost 3lb this week :)

VERY happy with that! I do think the lack of superfree on the red weeks I did played a big factor! AND. I came on this morning, a WEEK early! So last weeks 1lb loss would be because I was bloated!

1lb off for me this week xxx

Wow! What a bunch of losers! :D

Well done everyone, some fab losses and welcome goldiesnoops!

I STS this week, which is not surprising, seeing as I went out for a curry the night before WI. I then allowed myself a weekend off - had lots of social events planned and just decided to have a weekend off - after six months of being on plan, I felt I deserved it! Did a rough count and I reckon I had 160 syns over the weekend - and a hangover to boot!

Hi!! You don't mind another one joining in this challenge do you? Just joined last week but trying to do SW from home but have a sneaky feeling I will need a meeting for more structure. I would like 3st off as my first port of call then another 7 off once i get there so thats 7 wee 7's i need off. I WILL be slimmer this Christmas and it's scarily close. Eek. First week and 3 off so happy with that. Well done on everyones losses

Wow! What a bunch of losers! :D

Well done everyone, some fab losses and welcome goldiesnoops!

I STS this week, which is not surprising, seeing as I went out for a curry the night before WI. I then allowed myself a weekend off - had lots of social events planned and just decided to have a weekend off - after six months of being on plan, I felt I deserved it! Did a rough count and I reckon I had 160 syns over the weekend - and a hangover to boot!

Spanx everyone is allowed to go off plan once in a while. You certainly had some flexible syns - hope the hangover was worth it lol

Hi!! You don't mind another one joining in this challenge do you? Just joined last week but trying to do SW from home but have a sneaky feeling I will need a meeting for more structure. I would like 3st off as my first port of call then another 7 off once i get there so thats 7 wee 7's i need off. I WILL be slimmer this Christmas and it's scarily close. Eek. First week and 3 off so happy with that. Well done on everyones losses

Hi Dixie and welcome! Well done on your first week's loss. You may find that this forum gives you all the support and information you need, as long as you've got the willpower and motivation to stick to it without a group. I lost 6st 1lb doing it from home, but put 3st back on, largely due to my own stupidity! This time round, I've joined a group, largely because my OH kept trying to tempt me off it - now that I'm going every week he's taking it seriously! (I was single when I lost it first time round...) I have to say I enjoy going to group - I've got a great consultant and a good group, so it's fun and it keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Spanx everyone is allowed to go off plan once in a while. You certainly had some flexible syns - hope the hangover was worth it lol

I'd forgotten how horrid a hangover is! I've not really had a drink since Christmas, apart from the odd G&T, so a bottle and a half of red wine was lethal!

I don't feel guilty about having a weekend off though, I didn't want to be a killjoy all weekend and even though I had loads of syns, I didn't go mental - could have been a lot worse!!! :D After all, it was two BBQs, a party and a takeaway night - all in one weekend!!!

Nah! just go out and enjoy it...we have to, we're human, and that's just how I felt Saturday night, had a get together with my darts ladies, a Chinese and quite a lot of "pop!" the alcoholic kind that is! I've been 100% on plan since Sunday so hoping what I had has now gone.
Some good losses for everyone, every little bit helps...I'm with you, tried loads of different diets home alone, but a group definitely gives you motivation, even if it's not to show anyone you've been naughty for a day or 2!! xx

Congrats everyone on their losses!

Jodie, Lynne, Goldiesnoops well done on your losses!

Spanx, I would love a big blowout like that and not gain! You deserved letting your hair down, good luck for next week!

Back