Christmas LBD plan :0)

Hi all, can I join in please? I have just started and will be doing the plan at home so could do with all the extra support I can get! There are 21 weigh ins for me so I would like that to be 21lbs off before Christmas :)

Xxx

could i join too please? my goal date is christmas so this challenge will help spur me on. i want to lose 32lbs :) xx

Hi I'm new to the forum been going to SW for 8 weeks now. I'd like to join please would love to be at target for Christmas which is 2 and a half pounds per week. I'm averaging that at the moment but not sure whether it's realistic in the long run? Still I'm setting that as my goal because I know if I set myself 1 pound thats what I will aim for and then probably get half pounds. I won't beat myself up if I don't make it but I know that cold dark nights are my biggest weakness so need to keep really focused.

I am not new to minimins but am new to this section. Am on day 3,doing skinning world at home, getting my head around it slowly and its such a busy section of the forum so taking ny time with it. I would love to join this challenge and would like to lose 2.5 stone before Christmas and it's like 22 weeks so maybe aiming too high but can only try!

Welcome Keluk,Hannah,Hinny and time2go! You have all set yourself very realistic targets.
Being in this group has really helped me every week to stay focused so thanks everyone! :bighug:
Together we can do it!

Have had a fantastic weight loss of 4lbs this week (couldn't believe it, but then I never do! ^__^)
Also in the 10s now and to boot I have achieved my Club 10 award!

My goal for next week is to get in to the 'healthy' BMI range, something I've never been in! x

Welcome everyone!!
Well done Talisha, that's a fantastic loss...good going!! xx

Another 1.5lbs off making total loss of 6.5lbs.

Welcome to new members on this challenge

Gonna wi either Friday or Saturday. Off on hols to Dorset Sunday.

An STS would be ok as I had an off plan weekend. Had a couple of grandkids over and it was the youngest`s 7th birthday!

Hope I don`t do too much damage while I`m away. Still intend to enjoy myself within reason! :)

Another 2.5 gone forever! woo hoo! getting closer to that target...think it's 20-21 weeks now (haven't checked!) have a good holiday Annie. x

Another 2.5 gone forever! woo hoo! getting closer to that target...think it's 20-21 weeks now (haven't checked!) have a good holiday Annie. x

Wohoo well done! Christmas really is just round the corner isn't it? Bloody well get my butt into gear!

Yup, it's gonna be on us before we know it!! lol! x

The scales gave me a bit of a pre-hols surprise!

Unexpected 1lb off!!:)

Am finding it a bit of a struggle as I get nearer to target. 1 stone to go!!

Hi ladies, could i join in too please? i've had a little break from this site for a few months and now i'm back on here posting. I want to be at target for christmas this year so this challenge is perfect for me! i'm starting to doubt myself a little over wether it's possible for me to lose over 2 stone in 5 months though, I lost a stone in 4 months last year but that was purely because I was busy messing around on and off plan all the time.
I guess if I stick to it 100% till Xmas then it could be possible?!!!? Xxx

Hi all, can I join in please? I have just started and will be doing the plan at home so could do with all the extra support I can get! There are 21 weigh ins for me so I would like that to be 21lbs off before Christmas :)

Xxx

could i join too please? my goal date is christmas so this challenge will help spur me on. i want to lose 32lbs :) xx

Hi I'm new to the forum been going to SW for 8 weeks now. I'd like to join please would love to be at target for Christmas which is 2 and a half pounds per week. I'm averaging that at the moment but not sure whether it's realistic in the long run? Still I'm setting that as my goal because I know if I set myself 1 pound thats what I will aim for and then probably get half pounds. I won't beat myself up if I don't make it but I know that cold dark nights are my biggest weakness so need to keep really focused.

I am not new to minimins but am new to this section. Am on day 3,doing skinning world at home, getting my head around it slowly and its such a busy section of the forum so taking ny time with it. I would love to join this challenge and would like to lose 2.5 stone before Christmas and it's like 22 weeks so maybe aiming too high but can only try!

Hi ladies, could i join in too please? i've had a little break from this site for a few months and now i'm back on here posting. I want to be at target for christmas this year so this challenge is perfect for me! i'm starting to doubt myself a little over wether it's possible for me to lose over 2 stone in 5 months though, I lost a stone in 4 months last year but that was purely because I was busy messing around on and off plan all the time.
I guess if I stick to it 100% till Xmas then it could be possible?!!!? Xxx

Welcome all! Good luck on your journeys - look forward to hearing how you all get on. xx

Welcome Keluk,Hannah,Hinny and time2go! You have all set yourself very realistic targets.
Being in this group has really helped me every week to stay focused so thanks everyone! :bighug:
Together we can do it!

Have had a fantastic weight loss of 4lbs this week (couldn't believe it, but then I never do! ^__^)
Also in the 10s now and to boot I have achieved my Club 10 award!

My goal for next week is to get in to the 'healthy' BMI range, something I've never been in! x

Wowzers! that's a fab result, you must be over the moon! good luck for next week x

Another 1.5lbs off making total loss of 6.5lbs.

Welcome to new members on this challenge

Well done! x

1lb off for me :) 10 to go :) x

Whoop! with another pound off next week, you'll be down to single figures to go!

The scales gave me a bit of a pre-hols surprise!

Unexpected 1lb off!!:)

Am finding it a bit of a struggle as I get nearer to target. 1 stone to go!!

Well done both!

I've got exactly 1st to go to my original target too Annie - let's get it gone!

Well, after my blowout last weekend, I still managed to lose 1lb this week, very pleased with that!

Have a great weekend everyone x

Well done Spanx.....getting there.
I totted up on the calendar today,
21 WIs till Christmas......that's realistic for me, I have 21.5lbs to reach my 3 stone target...almost half way now. If you want to lose 2 stones by Christmas, that's 1.5 a week...good luck! x

SPANX!!! I've only just seen your photo link, so been to have a look! :wow::wow::wow:that's all I can say really! You look absolutely wonderful, I would only need to look at those photos to keep me on the straight and narrow. WHAT A SUCCESS STORY.....well it will be...and I'm gonna be one of those who's gonna say you look fine now, but you know what you want to lose, and I wish you every success!! xx

Hi all :) can I also join in :) well done every one :)
I also starred sw today !! Any help and tips yur most welcome to share xxx

Back