Christmas LBD plan :0)

Thanks luvvie..............gotta be this super speed soup helping instead of scoffing...
eating-pie.gif
lolol!.....which I don't do, just liked the smilie!:)

Bought some nice veggies for soups this week.... Carrot and coriander, parsnip and leek and potato. That should keep me on track!
Have a good week everyone :) xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

There are smilies on the posts bit, the little smilie icon is above where you post luvvie.
I haven't made a particular soup, I bung every veg in that I've got...all superfree usually, then cube 3 or 4 potatoes, but I make a huge pot full. I'm experimenting with herbs and spices to see what I like, they're not something I usually cook with xx

I've had leek and potato and am going for curried parsnip tomorrow which is lovely and warming on a cold eve.
Have you tried garam masala in your soup? It's not too strong and gives a nice warmth :)
Happy wi this week xx

No haven't tried that, but I do add curry powder (think I'm getting addicted to curry powder with everything! lol.
thanks Kate, same to you x

Forgot to say
63 days to Christmas
big-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
We had a really motivational meeting last night and our consultant suggested we read pages 10-12 in our book (the one where your weight goes in at the back) then she suggested we look at what we like, write down your favourite super free foods and then your favourite super speed foods (yes there is a difference) and I didnt realise that super free foods are more important super spped foods. I'm going to sit down tonight and write it all out and have that with me when I go shopping on a Friday. A lot of both of these foods you can put in your soup and if you want to bulk it up then beans or potatoes are great

ICloud....When you post it's in a box when you click on quick reply, unless you're using a different format. Just above where you write is your menu bar, you can see it while you're typing. The second little box if you hover over it, it has 2 x As with a red cross hrough, so perhaps you have "removed format.I'm not sure how it works or how to get it back, but you usually get the "forum format".
I chuck everything in my soups, loads of different veg, then chicken breast or turkey mince...anything that's free or super-free.
A lot of them are berries in the superfree, but I'm not very keen, I think you have to get a happy balance, and eat what you enjoy, but what still helps you lose. I know a lot of ladies eat loads of cottage cheese, and I really can't stomach it, I keep trying and ending up with it going out of date and into the bin! x

Heeeey everyone!! How we all doing?

I've been neglecting minimins again :( crawling back with my tail between my legs though. Thankfully my weight hasn't been affected by my hiatus.. in any way, shape or form! 6 weeks worth of plateau and I've finally hit the roof with it lmao!

A new months worth of shopping been ordered though so lets hope that the food mix up shows off on the scales. Still another 13lbs to go to finish this challenge and to be honest, when I set my target, I thought I'd smash it. But losing 6 weeks worth of losses has taken it's toll and I'm dreading it now. I'm not even sure how long is left until Christmas?!

Ah well, any loss is better than none :)

62 days to christmas
files
.........I've got 5lbs to go to my LBD target....lost another 2 this week, so getting there. I thought I hadn't see you Jodie,, but not everyone posts on the same threads every day. Nice to see you back and good luck...2.lbs a week and you'll smash it! X

We'll girls I bought my LBD today!!!!!!! I'm no where near my target but I just had to have it! I'm still hoping to loose another 10lbs before Christmas but I think that should only help dress! Can't believe it for my anniversary last year I wore a size 22 top and jeans this yr a slinky size 14 little black dress! Can't wait to surprise my hubby with it in dec!!! It has def helped my focus to have it there! Back on it 100%

We'll girls I bought my LBD today!!!!!!! I'm no where near my target but I just had to have it! I'm still hoping to loose another 10lbs before Christmas but I think that should only help dress! Can't believe it for my anniversary last year I wore a size 22 top and jeans this yr a slinky size 14 little black dress! Can't wait to surprise my hubby with it in dec!!! It has def helped my focus to have it there! Back on it 100%

Marvellous, you've had a brilliant year, how inspiring!! It's good to have a focus, good luck x

Thanks girls! I know I still have a way to go and size 14 isn't perfect but it's a big change for me! Last time I wore a 14 (briefly) was when I was 19! So 14 yrs on I am very proud of my hard work this year! I started on jan 28th and hope to be at my target of 6st 3lbs by then! Just need to stay on track and keep focused! The LBD challenge us still on!

Thanks girls! I know I still have a way to go and size 14 isn't perfect but it's a big change for me! Last time I wore a 14 (briefly) was when I was 19! So 14 yrs on I am very proud of my hard work this year! I started on jan 28th and hope to be at my target of 6st 3lbs by then! Just need to stay on track and keep focused! The LBD challenge us still on!

Don't be knocking size 14!! It's brilliant how far you come and in a relatively short time..... Get that LBD on and be proud, I know I'm going to be! x

Size 14 sounds bloomin' great to me, especially after spending the last couple of years at 20-22! It's below average too so they say...average UK women are size 16. xx

bWow well done Kaz, that is just fantastic, would love to be in a Size 14 by Christmas but that is not possible, aiming to be 16-18 as then I can buy from the regular shops.

By the way, on top Im the average woman as I now fit into a lot of size 16's yayyyyy

Awh thanks girls! I'm not complaining about my size 14 at all I love it!!!!! Even ordered a pair of leggings, jeggings and a pair of long boots! No one tell my hubby tho!!! The new me is emerging slowly and to think last week I was panicking cause I didn't know how to dress any more! I think we should all wear our LBD this crimbo with a great deal of pride everyone has achieved this yr!

Back