Christmas LBD plan :0)

I think we should wear our LBD and post the pictures up then too, enjoy shopping Kaz, you can buy in pretty much any shop now, Im looking forward to that day myself and hopefully it is not too far off

59 (almost 58) days to Christmas girls!
files
I won't be wearing a LBD because I'm not really into dresses,,,and not going anywhere to really dress up (I don't think) but have ordered 2 new pairs of "smart" jeans, that will be a bit small when they get here this coming week, but I'm determined to be in them by Christmas. I'm not bad at the top half, can wear 14/16 depending on what it is, but my bottom half lets me down...it's that pear shaped thing!:sigh:
Had to go back a page KAZ and read what you'd done, well done, and yes getting your dress will be a huge motivation for you, so good luck! x

WHERE IS EVERYBODY??? only 7 weigh ins to that LBD......it's a coming up fast ladies! xx

Hi Polly, I thought it was me! It's been quiet hasn't it?
How's things?

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm ok kate...hoping for a good loss this week.....no kiddie distractions! How about you? x

Hi ya. We've been away for half term at caravan sorry for not being on here for a while!! A trip away does nothing for hitting my target but I'm back on track now and heading towards the 5st award!!! Was at a kids party on sat and one of my friends who hasn't seen me since June didn't even recognise me!!!! Right so am I right in thinking its 6 weigh ins til Christmas (I'm a wed weigh in which is Christmas Day so not counting that!!!!) so do we think I could get another 10lbs off by then??? We'll ill aim high but another half stone off would be amazing!!! How much is everyone aiming for in next 6 weeks??

I'm ok thanks Polly.
Kaz is it only 6 wi's?? Eeek!! And 5 stones? That's blooming marvellous, well done to you, you should be proud:) I want to lose 7lb by Christmas but I've not been too good this week tbh, I need to get back on track for Wed.
Good luck this week both of you x

Last week our counsellor said 7 WIs after last weeks and ours is Thursday, so not sure now if it's 6 or 7. I wonder how all the other ladies are doing that usually post?
I had my Grandies for most of half term, and it's definitely not good for the diet!! I wanted 3 stones by Christmas and according to my scales this morning, that's just 2 more lbs...but as usually what MINE say and what the official ones say are another thing,......but I shall see on Thursday.
5 stones Kaz. how fantastic is that!, wishing you AND Kate the best of luck xx

I know what you mean about half term, I work term time and look after friends children as well as having my 3 youngest during the school hols, it's very hard to stick to it then isn't it? I've just had sticky toffee puffing and custard, yummy but not good at all!!
My wi is tomorrow, I'll let you know how I get on!!! x

Well1lb off this morning at weigh in. Not bad after a busy half term! But I really need to kick it up a gear so anyone any good suggestions to give me a boost I follow ee or red days and restrict carbs in evening. I'm upping my exercise this week too. And I keep a food diary to track everything!! 2lb to my 5at award and I'd love it next week!!

Sorry for being MIA lately--new job and everything else had me stressing out (mainly gaining weight!).

Just a quick update: Back on plan--lost 2.5 pounds this week and received my 1 1/2 stone award--making it my goal not to go above this number again! Only losses from here on out :)

Morning ladies...I'm a Thursday weigher too, going shortly. According to my scales I'm only 2lb away from my LBD target....but hoping to break the 13 stone barrier today...so will be a happy bunny just doing that. I was only 1/2 lb over last week.....it;s that 1/2 term that did me down!
Nice to see you Talisha, you can do it..........brilliant awards Kaz...well done you! xx

Last edited:
How was your weigh in Polly?

Lost 2.5 so now 12.12 so happy bunny. Only 2lbs to go to 3 stones so perhaps next week? We'll see x

Thomas Hawkins · Jul 21, 2010The Duct Tape Slimming Patch
Everybody wants an easy fix
before it gets too late
so I invented the Duct Tape Slimming Patch
for those who wanna lose weight

This miracle of science
is available online
And in those "As seen on TV" shops
for just $19.99

It's guaranteed to work
from the north down to the south
just take your Duct Tape Slimming Patch
and stick it over your mouth

Brilliant news Polly! Think that with Christmas getting closer it's spurring everyone on.
We had 5 people reach an award the other night in group!

Here's to another 2lbs + loss for you next week :D

Well done Polly! You've worked so hard!!! I think hitting the lower stone bracket is almost better than half and st awards!!! Fab well done!!! I am focused - my husband and kids r away visiting family so in hitting exercise hard (once I finish this cup of coffee!!!) and am having a bit if a cook off the put portion controlled sw lunches in freezer. No excuses I need to finish what I started!! I started on 28th jan this year and I fully intend to hit target by that anniversary!!! Good luck over weekend girls it's a tough time!!! K

No worries, icloud--it happens sometimes! Take it day by day and good luck for next week's weigh in!

Nice motivation Kaz! Keep it up :) x

I STS this week and have cheated over the weekend. A new day today so sm starting over. Polly, I'm getting me some duct tape!!
Good luck for decent losses this week xx

Sorry to start week with a moan! But I hopped on my bathroom scales this morning and. - nothing! I have been so good this week upped my exercise focused on eating etc. I only need 2 lbs to get my 5 st award. Gggrrrrrrrr. 2 days til official wi. Please let the scales show a loss of some sort! Hope u all had good weekend and ur scales r being kind to u!!

Back