Christmas LBD plan :0)

Kaz, if it is any consolation last week I hopped on my scales last Tuesday morning and I was fully sure that I was down 3 to 4 pounds but instead I was up 1Ib, I think you will only notice on the last day or two before weigh in.

The worst thing I ever did was to get up on my own scales, I should never have started that bad habit and I regret it every day.

By the way, fantastic losing almost 5st before the year is out, you joined after me and have lost more than me (yes I admit you joined the week after me) so dont be so hard on yourself, you will have lost that by Christmas

One other thing Kaz, I totally agree, I got my 4st award two weeks ago, I weighed exactly 16st on the day, and I thought I would be going into the 15st category last week but I went up instead but I so want to get into the 15st category more so than each half stone I lose.

One other thing Kaz, I totally agree, I got my 4st award two weeks ago, I weighed exactly 16st on the day, and I thought I would be going into the 15st category last week but I went up instead but I so want to get into the 15st category more so than each half stone I lose.

Yes lower st categories are brilliant! That first number is so important!! Well done on your loss so far!!!I know you will have lost ur gain this week sometimes we get an undeserved gain u'll def c it this week! Yes I agree the worst thing I did was to weigh at home as well as at group. BAD idea ur up and down so much in week it's so hard! But I'm trying to stay focused. No more home weighing I'm putting scales in cupboard no more weighing i need to take what those group
Scales say on chin and get on with it'. Onwards and downwards! We CAN do this!!

Bin those scales! It's hard to keep going if you're up and down all week. I found it's better not knowing.
Good luck, we'll get there if we stick at it :) xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

hI GIRLS...i'M JUST THE SAME, GET ON MINE TOO. i USED TO LECTURE MY FRIEND FOR WEIGHING EVERY DAY, AND INSTEAD OF HER STOPPING, i STARTED! ooops sorry, not shouting!
They face me as soon as I walk into the bathroom in the morning, think I should start hiding them behind the door! Mine even weigh different if I put them in a different place on the floor!
There's been some great losses on this thread.you've done brilliantly! ..I can't even imagine losing 5 stones, but that's my aim eventually. I wanted to lose 3 by Christmas, and if I can get a bit more off I won't worry too much OVER Christmas.We've all still got 2 full days this week, lets keep plugging away and get some good results xx

It is so difficult to stop once you start and I just cant do it and it is pure torture. Last week I was really upset as I was certain I was down 3 to 4 Ibs and instead I was up 1Ib. I know it is only 1Ib but I felt that this wasnt accurate and I knew probably totm was coming too so I was really upset last week but still even though I knew I would put myself through the same torture I still got up on the scales yesterday and this morning "just to see" and it looks like Im down but I was down last week too on my scales but still managed to gain so now Im totally confused.

Christmas Eve is 6 weeks today and I have decided I would like to be able to wear sequins :giggle:
I will set how many lbs I want to lose after WI tomorrow.

Bring it!!!

Polly and Orla, if it's that upsetting, throw them in the bin, the temptation is gone and you can focus for a full week without wondering/ being disheartened every day :(
I can't believe it's only 6 weeks to Christmas Eve..... Bring on those sequins!!
Good luck girls xx

OMG Im back on track for Christmas as I was down 5Ibs and really want my 5st loss by Christmas (only 10Ibs to go) so Im talking on average 2Ibs a week

OMG Im back on track for Christmas as I was down 5Ibs and really want my 5st loss by Christmas (only 10Ibs to go) so Im talking on average 2Ibs a week

Nice one Orla- now no more peeking at the scales ok!!! I've removed mine from the bathroom as they drive me CRAZY

My scales r in the BIN!!!! 3lbs off! 5st award achieved, won slimmer of week and nominated as miss slinky!!

Oh brilliant Kaz...well done you! Some idiot put my name forward last week...Miss Slinky?? I don't think so! Miss Slinky with a big bum maybe!!
I've got a feeling I shall have a STS this week, although I've been spot on plan, never went out last Thursday (no booze and no buffet) and I'm going to my daughters today for dinner... and she's supporting me so there won't be temptation (well not much!) I've been sitting all week making Christmas cards orders, so with that and the rotten weather, nt had much exercise either. I'm fully expecting it, as l;ong as I don't put any on. My body seems to lose one week, and lose the next but not much.
Well done Orla, all that worrying for nothing...
My WI is tomorrow, so fingers crossed x

My scales r in the BIN!!!! 3lbs off! 5st award achieved, won slimmer of week and nominated as miss slinky!!

like like like!!!
Congratulations!!!

Thanks girls!! A good boost to my Christmas target!! 6lbs to Christmas target. Really hope I can do it!!

Just testing,just downloaded the. App, never had a tablet thingy before x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay! I hope it works for you, it definitely has for me :) I lost 1.5lbs and won miss slinky tonight hahaha!!!! Hilarious x

I've had it a week and the emails wouldn't work,,,not in the least bit techy minded...but my sIL has fixed that problem so thought I'd have a little wander round it. Thanks Kate.
OOOH! well done Slinky you!!
:)

Well done everyone :) Some great losses and some even better motivation!

I was nominated as Miss Slinky and was very surprised :) Nice of them to do that!
Put on 1/2lb last week and think there might be another gain this week :/ Have had a crazy few days of work but hoping to at least rain it back in for these next few days :)

congrats on the miss slinky nomination!!

I'm not feeling that sequins are going to happen afterall, you know. I think I was being overambitious.
I might just have to get some sparkly jewels.

Back