Christmas LBD plan :0)

Hi ladies, well according to my scales, have reached my LBD target which is 3stones, gotta wait till Thursday but not going to let anything tempt me between now and then! Gotta say I lurve sparklies........then again I've been making Christmas cards all week and everything is glittering.....including my little dog!
Have a good week everyone x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, well according to my scales, have reached my LBD target which is 3stones, gotta wait till Thursday but not going to let anything tempt me between now and then! Gotta say I lurve sparklies........then again I've been making Christmas cards all week and everything is glittering.....including my little dog! Have a good week everyone x Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh Polly that's fantastic news!!!! Massive congrats!! You have worked so hard u deserve it! My Christmas target still feels a long way off but I'm working at it! Been a bit of a hard week this week I seem to be permanently hungry!!! Hey ho we all have these weeks! Very tough not having my scales to hop on too!! Bit rash throwing them out I think!! Wed is going to be a real shock when I step on those scales!!!!! I hate not knowing!

Polly thats amazing!!! Really well done! You may have to set another mini target with 5 weeks to go (like finding a suitably sparkly necklace!)

Kaz I put the scales back in the bathroom yesterday. Delighted to see I was a certain weight, moved the scales about half a metre to the left and was 3lbs heavier. It's too much! Think we're better off not knowing!!

Well I haven't had my "official" weigh in yet, so still not counting chickens! I got on today, I DID say Wednesday, and forgot...but definitely not jumping on them every day. Mine are just the same though, I can move them into 3 different places and get 3 different results!
We'll all get there, and how long it takes us is entirely in out own hands, but sometimes life gets in the way and we just have to roll with it. I've been making cards continually for the last 2 weeks to get all my orders etc done, so not much exercise at all...I have to remind myself to get up and move about a bit because it doesn't take long to stiffen up. At least I can walk the dog now without gasping for breath!
:)

Hello all!

So sorry for being MIA for weeks - I had a nasty chest infection which dragged on for 3 weeks, then a holiday! The sum total of which was that I put on 10lbs from when I last updated my weight :(

I'd really lost my mojo and nearly gave up when I weighed at home after my holiday, but I forced myself to go to group (thank goodness I'd bought a countdown) and the lovely ladies there inspired me to get back on the wagon!

So last week I lost 4lbs and was named my class Miss Slinky - just the spur I needed to get well and truly back on track.

No chance of making my Christmas LBD target, but I'm determined to lose another half a stone by then.

Well done to everyone still losing and getting close (or even smashing) their targets! x

All I can say is WOW Spanx, that is an amazing comeback and you should be very proud of yourself, well done and looking forward to hearing more of your great losses which no doubt you will have in the next few weeks

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384908406.031681.jpg

Well this is my LBD and it fits (albeit rather tightly) but I'm so happy

and yes this is me after my SW class tonight

This is me in my LBD on my way to SW this morning for the Miss Slinky awards!!! I won too!!! Ha ha ha funny I have certainly never been described as slinky before!! Despite my first gain in 42 weeks of slimming world (1lb on totally not expected or earned) had a fab morning at slimming world! All the girls nominated for miss slinky looked gorgeous and I was so pleased my new group choose me! 5 st off 1 st 3 lbs to go!!!

Attachments

• image-1463147341.jpg
    image-1463147341.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 36
WELL DONE GIRLS, have you both got somewhere special to go? It's a great achievement for Christmas! I was naughty and got back on my scales this morning, oh how I wish SWs would say the same, they recorded 12.st 7.5 which would mean I'd lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks....but they won't!I've got a lousy cold and although eating to plan, the last 2 nights I've had whisky in hot milk before I go to bed...usually my cure for a cold, but not working too well so far. I've got our Murder Mystery on Saturday and there's NO way I'm going to miss it because of a silly cold!
My WI is tomorrow........fingers crossed! x

Kaz, all I can say is Wow, I'm not surprised you won Miss Slinky, you look fabulous in your LBD.

Polly, I will have lots of use for the dress, I have my own work christmas party and our consultant is bringing out her social team for a meal and DH and I are going to New Zealand in five weeks and we will be there for New Year's Eve.

Dont be so hard on yourself, if your not well then you need to forget about SW and concentrate on looking after yourself. One of the women in our group really wanted to have her 4st reward but got a nasty cold before hand and thought she would be up due to all the tablets etc she was taking and she was going to take a holiday and our consultant told her not because she knew a bit of tlc from us was what she needed. She went to the gym beforehand and basically sweated it out (sorry if tmi) and came in for her weigh in, she got her 4st reward and I had a massive hug for her, this was the pick me up she really needed. She has since lost another half a stone and there is a bit of a battle between us because we both more or less have lost the same amount of weight (yes I do love a sense of competition, its what keeps me motivated)

Well I got it !!
files
so that's my LBD target done and wiped. :)
Lots of grumbles at group today though over the scales, they wouldn't "fire up" then took an age to actually calculate and register , and people were saying they'd lost more than what they showed. My scales are usually 1/2 lb different, but today they were 2.5lbs different! and most of the ladies said the same, so will be interesting to see next weeks results.

I could've lost another stone by next week!!
grin-smiley-emoticon.gif
chance would be a fine thing!! xx

Well done Polly!!!! That's fab news!!!! I am very jealous! Have u got a new extended target for Christmas???? Lol!!! We had exactly the same at our wi yesterday. Almost everyone said they were weighing 2lbs out vs their scales. I chucked my scales out so can't comment but I had a gain for no reason what so ever and my first gain of the entire 42 weeks ive been doing sw!!!

Do you know Im glad it is not just our machine as there was problems both last week and this week gone but thankfully I was down on both occasions

By the way Polly, wow and well done, truly amazing

ohhh!! The scales were broken! So THATS why I had a gain and the girl who ate cheese on toast for breakfast every day lost 3lbs!!!

giggling.gif
oh I love that!! ....I really thought about taking my scales with me next week and putting them side by side with the official ones...but don't think that would go down too well somehow! It was obvious something was wrong, even the lady doing the weighing was getting really fed up with them.x

Now that would be an idea Polly, my consultant would not be impressed, she told me to get rid of the scales when I told her that I secretly weighed myself (I thought everyone did this including the consultant, how naïve I was).

Well I'm not taking any chances I am working so hard this week running every morning (toddler in pram comes along too!!) and very focused on food, writing everything down and tonnes of super speed. Plus I'm working tonight, tomorrow and Sunday which reduces my eating opportunities!!! Just one lunch at a play centre to work round!! Need a good loss this week. That bleeping gain on wed has really pissed me off!!!!

Back