Christmas LBD plan :0)

I know the feeling Kaz, altogether since joining in January I have gained 5 times, most of the time I deserved it but there are times when there was just no explanation, you will have that lost and a lot more next week. I can see you are prepared and just to bring your own lunch with you

Went out today with my daughter for lunch, and oh am I regretting it now! We went to TGI Fridays and I had a chicken BLT (don't ask cos I don't know) but it's a chicken breast with bacon and salad inside a baguette...well 2 actually, so big they cut it in half....with fries. I can never eat the 2 halves so always ask for a doggy box to bring the other home.....and I know EXACTLY, where it's laying, I'm SO uncomfortable, I have to keep stretching, am just not used to heavy meals anymore...but it was lovely while it lasted! I'm having 2 days off plan, first time since I started, that's today and tomorrow...were having our Murder Mystery night, DEATH BY CHOCOLATE and there's gonna be LOTS of choccy! I can't wait...but Sunday ....straight back on plan with a vengeance!
I think everyone who has scales jumps on in between weighing at some time or another, even if it's only once INCLUDING our consultants! I tried not to to start with, bt it's human nature to be nosy!
files
and I'm definitely nosy! xx

how was your murder mystery Polly?
How was it?? Tell us all about it- unless you're in a chocolate coma!!

Well I've had a full on plan weekend been working tho so not so difficult!! Out for another buggy run this morning I WILL have a loss this week!! How'd everyone else go this weekend? Polly i could not be more jealous of ur meal out and death by chocolate!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!

Your entitled to have a day off too Polly, I intend to have three from now until Christmas so flexi syns are ready already. Anyway, I was away for the weekend in Cork (south of Ireland) and I even had a lovely scenic walk on Saturday morning ON THE BEACH it was freezing but just fantastic and I really enjoyed it (even passed the coffee shop and all the lovely sweets and chocolate - Polly you would have loved it) and boy were we fast (DH, SIL and nephew came with me).

Fingers crossed it shows on the scales tomorrow evening

Hi ladies, it was a great night. Our "hostess" put little bowls of chocolates the whole length of the table. and in fron of me was a pyramid of Ferrero Rochet.....now these I can resist because I'm not over keen...but the little bowls were full of Thorntons white and dark chocs...and I resisted................for about an hour! I didn't have much to eat food wise, because a lot was too spicy for me...but I did indulge in a profiterole or 3!!
I love anything chocolate or cheesy...and I've resisted both 99% since June so I thoroughly enjoyed my binge! lol xx

Well 2lbs off this week so still 5 to Christmas target. I am very happy with my 2 but I do feel I worked hard enough for it to have been 3 or 4lbs!!! I know that seems hopeful but I really have battered myself running in freezing cold with pram and totally focused in my eating!! But I guess I have to accept at this stage it may be harder to loose these last 15 lbs to final target! Plus everything seems a bit blue today as my baby was up ALL night with vomiting bug so stress and tiredness is bringing my loss down a bit!!!!!! Kids eh!! But I still made it to wi this morning!! Good luck to everyone this week!! 4 wi for me til Christmas and despite a host of social activities I am determined to do this!!!!!! Oh and I'm looking into becoming a consultant when I reach target!!!!!

Seems I'm missing a lot on here! Congrats Polly on your fabulous loss and also for having a few days off and really enjoying yourself!
Also great news Kaz, I think you'd make an excellent consultant!

A fab 3.5 lbs loss for me this week and I'm now the slimmest I have ever been in my adult life! All I want is to start the New Year as close to 10 stone as possible. Then take on the last stone in time for the summer season! I will be wearing my first ever bikini in 2014! :bunnydance:

files
oh your little bunny made me giggle! I've only ever bought a bikini once , then didn't have the guts to wear it, so you go girl.....I'm way past that age now...well that's my excuse! Well done 3.3 lbs is AWESOME!
Well done Kaz, I think when you've worked so hard and MADE it work, you'd be the perfect candidate. Our Consultant struggles continually....quite plump with lots of wobbly bits, but she must have reached her target at some time or she wouldn't be a consultant. We had a chap a few weeks back who was really overweight, and I thought he was a newbie...but he wasn't he was filling in for ours because she was poorly! Someone told me to be a consultant, you had to stay at our target weight for a year...don't know how true that is though, but if that's your aim, I wish you lots of luck.
Well after our "debate" last week, I think our scales had been freshly calibrated, because I was pretty sure I'd STS, but I'd lost 1lb, and most of the ladies who queried them last week, also lost. Every week my scales are .5lbs different to SWs, but last week they were 2.5lbs out....today, it's back to .5 again...so everyone was happy. I'm now 1lb BELOW, my LBD target, so anything I lose before Christmas now id a binus! BRING IT ON!!
iF YOU HAVEN'T WEIGHED IN YET, GOOD LUCK XX

Well done ladies! There are some fabulous successes on this thread - and gorgeous photos of those LBDs! So chuffed for you all.

I've now lost the weight I put on on holiday, lost 4lbs, then 3lbs, then did exactly the same this week and STS - it's so frustrating, I've clearly hit a plateau and can't get below 11st 10lbs (and stay there!)

Still, I will plod on and hope to lose at least 1lb a week before Christmas. At group this morning, we realised we've only got 3 more WIs to go! Don't know where this year has gone...

I just got to wondering what happened to the other ladies that posted on this thread from weeks back? Don't know if they post elsewhere and not on here now, or if they've given up or got their targets?
You've done so well Spanx, getting to the final bit is always going to be that much harder, but you'll get there and what an achievement! xx

Why thank you spanx, it feels great but I have to say I think Im in the same boat as yourself. Our consultant for the last few weeks is going very heavy on the superfree, not sure is it because we should be eating lots more of this coming towards Christmas and that way our gains wont be too bad or maybe we may maintain, not sure but it could be a combination of both. I found out in class if you have the speed soup with your dinner then this does count as 1/3 of your super free so Im definitely going to try and do that. Tonight Im going through what is BOTH superfree and super speed foods so that it helps with the weight loss and burn calories a LOT quicker and I have gone through all the fruit and there are loads (pages 10-12 and just mark all the SS foods)

Sadly upon checking the vegetables, NOT ONE VEGETABLE IS superfree, so for a person who loves their fruit then I know which list I will be picking from

sorry wrong but not one vegetable which is superfree is not super speed but there are lots of superfree vegetables which are speed foods

Hi ladies, this might help ....well it would have helped had it loaded! ggrr! I have a diagram of free/superfree and superspeed...gotta say I never look at it, because there's loads of berries and am not a berry person really. I wonder if it's too big, back in a mo...................SW.FOODS.jpg there you go, hopefully it will blow up now big enough to read xx

Thanks Polly, the bunny is my favourite ;)

I hope to actually be brave enough to wear a bikini--think I might need to hit the gym/excercise in January to tone up a little.

Bought some new clothes the other day, some size 10s in there (from River Island!!) and we all know their sizes come up small, right :D

Can't believe it's only 3 more weigh-ins--really would like to be 10 stone or under for the 1st January.

Size 10 !!!.........OMILORD!!....you'll definitely be in bikini size!
Now you're being silly, I've never bought from River Island in my life...oooh! I'm telling a porky...I bought a handbag...didn't come in different sizes...but that was years ago...actually, I don't think we have a RI here anymore. BUT, I also don't have to shop in the big plus sizes anymore.......give me time....I'll never get to size 10, but 12/14 could be promising!

Size 10 oh I am sooooooooo jealous!!!! I don't think I have ever been a size 10!!!! Well done u!

Oh I've not had a good week. I haven't gone off the rails good wise stick to plan on all meals etc. but my baby got a vomiting bug last week so there was v little sleep for days and even a rush trip to a&e Thankfully she's on men's now but I haven't been able to run. I usually run with pram 3or 4 days a week but I can hardly bounce her round with a dodgy tummy!!! So I've done no exercise except a bit of walking. V disheartened cause I really wanted another good loss this week to keep me on track.

But on a positive my daughter is feeling better and the Christmas tree is up and my elder daughter has her first nativity tomorrow!!! Feeling so festive!!!!!!!

Hope ur all having good weeks!!

Was down 5.5Ibs tonight (mega yayyyyy and got slimmer of the week for the second time) so now I have 4.5Ibs to go and only three more weigh ins

Oh well done orla! That's a mega loss in one week! Wow!!!! It's my wi this morning so we'll see what those bloomin scales say I'm just not hopeful!!

Back