Christmas LBD plan :0)

Thanks Kaz, I'm still shocked but sooooo happy yayyyyy

Well I sts. Not one bit happy. I am following the eating bit 100% and just missed my runs this week cause of my poorly daughter. So I need to make some changes this week. Was thinking of doing red days this week but it's tough with the family but also thinking of baking the super speed stuff, soup and mushy pea curry to c if eating those with a reduction in complex carbs (rice pasta potatoes) might be more successful? Oh and step up length and pace of my pram runs. Does anyone have green tea rather than std tea and coffee? Anyone recommend it?

Kaz, I went back to the one third of each meal been superfree, I'm going to post a picture of the foods that are all superfree and the fruit which are SS and superfree, there is no SS vegetable that is superfree but there are lots which are S foods, trust me this worked.

Maybe no harm to try that herbal tea, double mint sensation made by twinnings, this seems to work for me, I will post the foods here and you can look and see what works. What I do now is I try and eat more fruit which are superfree and SS as they super speed up your metabolism

Oh thanks orla I think I just need to give my body a shock change of what I'm eating to jolt it back into fat burning mode!!! I gave an extremely under active thyroid which has always been my excuse of my weight but since sw I haven't had a problem. Back to beginning. K

Kaz, don't be so hard on yourself, my consultant always says if your feeling like you at a standstill then go and join the beginners talk as there may be things said you had forgotten and you will feel like a newbie again, it did the trick with anyone going to new talk as they all came out all gung ho and ready for another week and remember one thing, look at all you have lost and you will never need to lose again, in my eyes your a winner already

Oh thanks!! I will sit In on new members talk next week, that's a fab idea!! I think I'm feeling the pressure of Christmas looming and nearing target that still feels a long way off!!! (15lbs) my family r so proud of my weightless and all the benefits it's giving my health and lifestyle I just don't want to let them down by not making it to target!!!! But I will make it just taking a bit longer!!!

Hi ladies, haven't been on for a couple of days...I don't think....seem to be getting busier and busier! Kaz you haven't given up have you so stop worrying. You've done brilliantly...and you've come SO much farther than you've got to go. Christmas is looming, it's going to affect all of us...because I doubt ANYONE will stick to plan 100% over Christmas. We all know what we're doing, if we fall off the wagon, we'll just climb back on..especially if we all support each other xx

I think we are all feeling the pressure of Christmas looming but if we are prepared for that then that is half the battle, the one in my head is harder than what food I see or smell in front of me and I think I have that right at this current moment.

I think preparation is very important and often accepting the fact that we know we are going to go out and enjoy ourselves is good, maybe do a flexi syn day for one of those nights, maybe doing a really good week before and after then you might be surprised what you see on the scales

I just got to wondering what happened to the other ladies that posted on this thread from weeks back? Don't know if they post elsewhere and not on here now, or if they've given up or got their targets?
You've done so well Spanx, getting to the final bit is always going to be that much harder, but you'll get there and what an achievement! xx

Hiya, I wonder if you meant me?? I've just been crazy busy but still plugging away. I'm pleased with how things are going loss wise and have started buying new clothes in smaller sizes.... My sister said she was sick of seeing me in jeans that are hanging off
I hope you're all ok and on track for the LBD, I'm on track for my LBJ's ( jeans) as I don't really do frocks hehe xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok girls new day new week for me. Thanks for all encouragement yesterday and kicks up bum!!! I'm back and do focused for a loss this week! A couple of weeks of hard work u can def make my target of 5 1/2st by Christmas (5lbs to go) big positive head on!

good on you Kaz, onwards and DOWNWARDS !!!!

Hiya Kate...no I wasn't specifically thinking of you.......you HAVE been posting on occasion, but it's lovely to see you. We all know life gets in the way sometimes, so the easiest things to do ...like posting...just gets put to one side, especially when we're all gearing up for Christmas. I haven't been on for a few days myself, had my Grandies, who have been "helping me" do all the Christmas decs.
One of my ladies in my little group got her LBD this week, and posted a photo.....wow she looks amazing, and her dress, was................£12.50!!! from Ebay, and she looks (and says she feels) a million dollars!
I reached my Christmas target November 21st....so everything now is a bonus.....I'm not a dress person either, so might get a nice top and some jeans...just like to be comfy Christmas day, cos I'm usually on the floor with the kids. This year though, I'll be able to get up again without help!
giggling.gif
xx

Hi Polly,
Yes it's a busy time indeed, it's my daughters birthday on Friday so we are having a family party! I work in a nursery and have been getting ready for our Christmas show and generally glittering the place up!!
I'm glad you're well, will you be donning a LBD? x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I bet the littlies are so excited, must be lovely working in a nursery this time of year. When my Granson was 3, he played Rudolph with a cold....and every time he oipened his mouth to sing, he had to sneeze instead...I was crying with laughter! Lovely memories.
No not an LBD, just ordered some new boot cut jeggings tonight...another size smaller and I WILL wear them CHristmas day! makes a lovely change not to have to pay extra for XL sizes! x

2 weeks to go. Not a lots going to shift in 2 weeks. Best start shopping for my notaslittleashopedfor black dress

Well I just ordered a Christmas jumper to go with my jeggings...no point in buying anything partyish, not going to any. Besides that, I have half a wardrobe full of party-wear......newly rediscovered , haven't worn anything like that for so long. Mind..... first opportunity I get I'm going to wear sequins! lol x

Was up 1Ib this week so I think I can clearly say my Christmas goal is nowhere in sight, totm are due any day and I have my Christmas party on this Friday

Well after a totally focused week, superspeed and superfree packed loads of ss fish and hardly any naughty carbs (pasta, ride, potatoes already don't eat bread) I lost....... 1.5lb!!!!! I gave worked my body into ground with exercise and proper healthy eating so had really hoped for a bit more BUT I am delighted to have lost AND I'm now less than a stone to my big final target and 3.5lb to my Christmas target which yes is looking a little less likely as I have a big night out this week but I am do pleased I got my self together this week focused 100% and lost!!! Thank you so much all of u for ur support last week when I was a bit down! I love this thread! I'll post a pic at weekend of me in my LBD on my big night out with hubby!!

Well done Kaz, I can totally relate to how you felt last week as I'm going through that now and hopefully once I focus and not go mad at my Christmas party on Friday, I hope to be down more than I put on. I know I can lose 5Ibs a week so it is possible to get it next week if I really focus and my head is in the right place today

Well done Kaz, good loss.
One of the ladies at group has just completed the 30 day shred, and she lost 1-lb, at the end of it. Yes she'd lost inches but the weight loss was just as important.......I'm too lazy to go mad, just like a little, and then walking the dog...it's an age thing!
Look forward to seeing your pics! xx

Back