Christmas LBD plan :0)

Yes I'm doing the 30 day shred work outs mixed in with some running! And my husband commented last night that my clothes we're hanging on me again so I must be loosing something! Especially if I now have to go out and buy some size 12 jeans and leggings!!!!!!! Brilliant! And had best compliment yesterday from my doctor. When explaining my past med history weight issues etc. she said "I'm sorry I struggle to believe you I would never have looked at you and said that u were ever a big person" to which I produced my sw books and talked her through it all!!! (Nhs still won't help me with my excess skin situation tho!!! Not huge surprise will just have to get saving and learn to live with it!!!!!!)

I didn't realise how much you'd lost..........FABULOUS!.............You've got to tone as you go so can understand your motivation...trouble is it doesn't all go. Now how much would it have cost the NHS to give you a wotsit band...or how much in the future if you were poorly with an obese frame. It's amazing how they can give someone boobs, when they're self conscious or something, but won't help when you've done the hard work yourself!
Don';t know if I've said, my daughters friend lost 7 stones in as many months on Lighter-life.......much too quick to be able to tone up, and she has loads of excess flab now that seems to be imoveable!. Keep at it, you'll be fine xx

Yes I've been trying to tone as I been going but unfortunately After 2 pregnancies and c sections my tummy is unlikely to ever be as it should b but it's a hell of a lot better than it was!

I had a C section too, the old fashioned way,(long time ago now!) so have a huge scar right up my middle. I shall never lose my tummy, but at least it's a lot smaller than it was. It's my rear that was the biggest problem! x

2013-2014 14th dec 1 yr of very hard work and 5st 4lb later. Not there yet but I will get to target soon!

Attachments

• image-1144605347.jpg
    image-1144605347.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 70
  • image-1827351721.jpg
    image-1827351721.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 74
WOW!! look at you Kaz, Fab-U-Lous!! well done girl xx
hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

WOW!! look at you Kaz, Fab-U-Lous!! well done girl xx

Ha ha thank you!! I may have been a little drunk when I posted that! Opps! Clearly 2012 - 2013 unless I've been going back to future!! Still it was a fab and very rare night out with hubby! Prob totally ruined any hope for a loss this week but who cares!!!!! I did get up and go for a 4km run this morning couldn't of done that last year!!!!!

Hi guys.
Wow Kaz you look amazing, well done.
Polly get you with your Christmas jumper!!
I've almost lost 2 stones now and people have started commenting on how well I look, which is a real boost, I've also been asked on 2 dates which is also nice but much too scary haha
Keep up the good work xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love is a verb, you really need the LBD as I'm sure more dates will follow :candledinner:

Oh love us a verb u should def be going on the dates! Look at ur name !!!!!!! Oh good luck ! It's fab when people start noticing! Wi for me tomorrow I don't have my hopes up but a loss would be nice!!!

Thank you Orla and Kaz..... I'm sooo scared haha I've not been on a date since 1985! I've said yes to one though, I'll let you know how I get on!
Good luck tomorrow at wi xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

If wishing could loose pounds then I'd def have a loss tomorrow!!!! I am literally sitting here wishing for a loss!!!!!!! Ud think over 5st later I'd have learnt it's not wishes that does it!!!

KATE on a DATE go for it!! xx!

Your very welcome Loveisaverb, go out and enjoy yourself, that is one side I love is the attention I'm getting from himself and what people say to me

I've been to my Granddaughters school this evening for her Christmas Fayre and to see her in the choir...and I was really surprised, a couple of my daughters friends mentioned my weight loss to her and said how well I look! So chuffed..................then went out and had a meal at the pub! so naughty!

Kate am wearing my jumper tomorrow for the big darts party //do...I sat the other night and stitched umpteen red sequins on the reindeers noses, to add a bit of bling! Took me so long I decided I was mad! x

Well tomorrow is my final wi before Christmas so I will see if my hard work has got me any closer to my LBD Christmas target!!!!

Me too Kaz, I normally weigh in on a Tuesday but tomorrow weigh in is from 5.30pm to 8.30pm and then no class until 29th January, I really want that 5st tomorrow just before my holidays

Boo hiss I got a sts today! I have worked so hard but it wasn't to be so I am loosening the reigns today and for this week! Not a free for all but a damn sight more relaxed than I have been. A massive merry Christmas to u all I hope u all have a fantastic time!

Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone else that has joined in the LBD challenge! xx

merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif

Very happy to say I weighed in this evening and was down 2Ibs so YES I have lost 5st in total, cant believe it

Back