Christmas LBD plan :0)

Thanks Polly for that, I wont be attending slimming world until the 29th January as DH and I are going on holidays ACTUALLY tomorrow now that it is past midnight to NZ and OZ and wont be back until that date so I have time to recover from all the over indulging I did yesterday and not as bad today.

Daz, you followed the name of the thread to a tee as it is LBD and you did exactly that, I know it wasn't black but it was blue, well done on that. I think it is fantastic to see a man join in in this thread but especially one who can fit into a size 12 dress and also be able to put a belt around your waist so just ignore the smart responses from your friends here, I reckon they are just jealous !!!

For a girl who has lost 5st, I can tell you I cant fit into a Size 16 let alone a Size 12, well done

Have a great holiday Orla, at least you'll be getting away from the lousy weather (well hopefully!)
Well done Daz! good to see you had the guts to take part, and show us a pic.
I didn't have a LBD but bought new jeans and a big Christmas jumper, that makes me look fatter! huh!
Had a beautiful black coat from my daughter, a "proper" coat........size 12!! (ok a generous 12) but it fits and I'm SO chuffed...especially when my scales said the same as pre-Christmas this morning.....and I've eaten every naughty thing put in front of me!
Hope you all had a great Christmas xx

Have started a new thread for a New Year challenge ladies...LBD is done and wiped, so we need something new xx

Have started a new thread for a New Year challenge ladies...LBD is done and wiped, so we need something new xx

Where's the thread and what's it called I'm in need of a few challenges in new year to get momentum going again!!!

KATE on a DATE go for it!! xx!

Hey hey, went on 4th date last night, having a blast as he's totally bonkers!
I'm dreading wi on Monday as I've eaten and drank for England this week :(
Back on it tomorrow
Hope you've all had a happy Christmas x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back