Christmas parties

CherrySummer

Silver Member
I have 3 :eek: tomorrow night i've got a 4 course meal and a party with the PTA from the school then saturday we have my husbands fire station party... then on the 20th we have his other jobs party.. another 4 course meal and a night out in Cardiff!! gosh im going to have to be so good on the days inbetween!! i normally have a no count day on weigh day but i skipped it this wise choice i say!! week lol:D

Yeah mines tomorrow. Saving some points today and just going to drink wine and vodka tomorrow. (I say that now but once I'm drunk I know I will be hitting the jagerbombs and cocktails!!) Ah well one night off won't kill me !!

Oooh jagerbombs!!!! enjoy :D

One night doesn't hurt!! ;)

My xmas party isnt until 18th december, 3 course meal in a localish pub/restaurant... last year we had £300 behind the bar after the meal and we all got smashed as theres only a few of us! I'm a picky eater so I've chosen the only foods I will eat on the menu... veg soup, lamb shank and xmas pudding which I love far too much

My xmas party isnt until 18th december, 3 course meal in a localish pub/restaurant... last year we had £300 behind the bar after the meal and we all got smashed as theres only a few of us! I'm a picky eater so I've chosen the only foods I will eat on the menu... veg soup, lamb shank and xmas pudding which I love far too much

See thats not too bad!!

I picked pate :( its my weakness lol salmon and cheesecake!! :rolleyes: and of course lots and lots of wine!!!

oh god i dont know what im having yet,,mines tonight too

Have something yummy!!!!!!

Last year I'd drunk a bottle of rose before we'd finished dinner. Its definately the alcohol that I'll need to keep an eye on!

So the 3 course meal I've been looking forward to for like a month, just got cancelled due to the snow. Not exactly a happy day... hmm now what am I going to do for dinner!

Awww that sucks!! :(

Back