Christmas Presents

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Big an Bouncy, 17 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Big an Bouncy

Big an Bouncy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none
    If you could have anything your hearts desired,what would your present under the tree be,and who would you share your christmas with?:love:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A pill to help me lose weight without anyside effects and I would love to share Xmas with my mum. She died 3 1/2 years ago and I really miss her. What about you?

4. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mine would be a Radley Handbag to match the Radley purse that I have and I would love to spend Xmas day with my husband and children (which I will be) and my Mum and 2 sisters (which I won't be and Mum only stays at home for Xmas) but I will be seeing them on Boxing Day.

5. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    I would love to actually go away for Christmas with my OH, just spend a few days relaxing and not worrying about food!

In reality I would like a leather jacket in the size I want to be- that would be a real motivation!

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

i would love a cheque for like £20,000 so i could pay off the debt we have and pay for our wedding and have some left over for rainy day savings (for times like this wen i have no job :( )

and if i could choose sumone it wud be my granda who passed away in september, i cry myself to sleep most nights cos i miss him sooo much, n i hate the thought of the pain he went through in his last few months cos the doctors fecked up n sed it was aurthritus when infact he had cancer which had spread to his bones and his back had collapsed :( i jus want to know he is ok, n for him to let me know he wasnt in as much pain as i think he was

xxx

7. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    A big bag of £50 notes i can fill my bath with and play in it.

With the OH course lol xx

8. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmmm....the winning lottery ticket with 1 million prize money!
    Other than that...my Hubby and Daughter (they are with me anyway!)

9. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You know what I really want my kids to have a wicked xmas and Santa to bring them all they want..

Also I want a pair of knee hugh boots out of Marks (they fit too) lol

To be able to Maintain over the festive season - not much really lol
    x

10. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, I would love my OH to propose! But I don't think he's in 'that place' just yet. So that's our secret on here (I'm not going to pester him about getting hitched, lol!Noooo!)

So, I'd quite like a wii or (quite sad this) a magimix food processor so I can make even more tasty foods easily and quickly and help me keep on track. That's me being realistic. In Hellie's Happy Place, I would wake up on 25th December weighing 9.5 stone and having no big wobbly belly and a mysterious benefactor sends me a christmas card with a cheque for squillions in it!!!

11. Rachel1974

Rachel1974 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I got married on the 28th Dec last year and had a wonderful christmas. So I would love to have fun with my 4 daughters and they get what they wish for and for me and Dh to be as happy as eva
    Rach xx

12. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

If it was for my kids it would be for them to have loads of pressies they wanted (dam debt).

If it was for me an all fees paid trip to a surgeon to get a tummy tuck, liposuction everywhere, breast reshaping, teeth and anthing else body related that would make me look better.

13. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    I can relate to that one! Would love it to happen but probably won't really happen for a little while yet! But you never know! Men are funny creatures and do the unexpected now and again!

14. Treats

Treats Silver Member

You know.... thinking of it... I would love to have my sister with me (passed away) my daughter (now in the uk) and get all the family together for a big greek christmas....

But seeing that isn't going to ever happen... I would like my husband to be made of chocolate (the tasty slimming kind of course!!) and I would eat almost all except his eyes so he can see how stunning I will be as with every mouthful I would drop a pound.

Nah... I would just like for everyone to be happy and with the ones they love.

15. kjs1628

kjs1628 Surely....

Start Weight:
    12st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.8lb(8.37%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    I'd like tickets for a holiday somewhere beautiful where I can sleep until I am no longer tired....

16. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    gonna be soppy here but i have everything i want this christmas i finally have my beautiful son after 5 years of ttc i have a wonderful daugther and at partner thats just set a date for our wedding. this years perfect.
    if i was to be greedy i'd ask for our own place but i really do feel special this xmas

17. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd have an open house, with a nice spread of food, where all my friends and family could just come and go as they please, mingle, laugh, hug... all smiles and good cheer. That's kind of a two-in-one answer... that's who I'd want to spend the hols with, and it would also be a great present. I don't really feel I need much more. :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

I dont want a lot for christmas all i want is snow!! I turn 30 three days before christmas and all i want for my birthday is snow!!

I want a chilled out christmas surrounded by the people i love and i honestly dont care if they dont buy me anything as long as they are around

gen xx

20. Big an Bouncy

Big an Bouncy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none
    Not too suprised, some of you already have what you want!!! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.