Brand New Year 2024 (previous-Christmas Eve 2023๐ŸŽ„)

Well done @Visualizing!! Another 2lbs gone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ.
@BlueTopaz thats great doing 20days straight too

Iโ€™m a bit demotivated today as I havenโ€™t lost anything since Thursday. My usual weigh days are Fridays. Iโ€™ve lost 3lb since last Friday but I was expecting 4/5lbs a week consistently. Not sure whatโ€™s happening. Iโ€™m on 800cals a day. Only thing I have is tea or coffee with sweeteners, 50ml of milk just two a day. Iโ€™m getting my 2.5 Lyra of water as well. Donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m doing to prevent more weight loss but oh well any loss is better than nothing.

Keep up the good work team ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

Well done @BlueTopaz proud of you. Imagine where weโ€™ll be by Christmas Eve. Not that we want to rush these months away but how exciting to be in such a healthier place by then. Every day is a massive tick for all of us. Iโ€™m actually putting on old clothes from my wardrobe that before the summer werenโ€™t going near me.

Well done @Visualizing!! Another 2lbs gone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ.
@BlueTopaz thats great doing 20days straight too

Iโ€™m a bit demotivated today as I havenโ€™t lost anything since Thursday. My usual weigh days are Fridays. Iโ€™ve lost 3lb since last Friday but I was expecting 4/5lbs a week consistently. Not sure whatโ€™s happening. Iโ€™m on 800cals a day. Only thing I have is tea or coffee with sweeteners, 50ml of milk just two a day. Iโ€™m getting my 2.5 Lyra of water as well. Donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m doing to prevent more weight loss but oh well any loss is better than nothing.

Keep up the good work team ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

Have to say a bit of fake tan is great. Used to do it years ago. Quite a nice boost having that bit of a subtle glow at the moment. Little bit of pampering while shedding the weight. Highly recommend. Like Iโ€™ve only done my face, neck shoulders and arms this evening as Iโ€™m not planning on having lots of skin on show. I couldnโ€™t be bothered before but itโ€™s nice to make the effort now.

110 days to go ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅณ

Feeling good. Havenโ€™t had sneaky weigh inโ€™s yet this week. Been crazy busy with work. I find it hard to get enough water into me when I do my usual work hours which are bonkers. Need to sort that.
Might just weigh on Saturday for my weekly and see how much into that third stone off Iโ€™ve done.

Have the best day everyone. Keep strong. Remember a wobble is just a wobble. Remember the long term goal. Only human xx each day is a clean slate xx

PUMPKIN SPICE HAS FINALLY LANDED IN THE UK ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

I just realised it hit today and I don't even give a f*** I was so excited I got the biggest size ๐Ÿ˜‹ Plus a bacon roll and a pumpkin spice cookie to meet that pesky minimum delivery charge ๐Ÿ˜‚ Definitely having a higher intake week this week but it's all good as last week I was a bit too low. I've been waiting for Starbucks to release it for weeks!!!

PUMPKIN SPICE HAS FINALLY LANDED IN THE UK ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

I just realised it hit today and I don't even give a f*** I was so excited I got the biggest size ๐Ÿ˜‹ Plus a bacon roll and a pumpkin spice cookie to meet that pesky minimum delivery charge ๐Ÿ˜‚ Definitely having a higher intake week this week but it's all good as last week I was a bit too low. I've been waiting for Starbucks to release it for weeks!!!
Lol Iโ€™ve never had one in my life. So was it amazing? This is how I feel when I sip my first gingerbread latte at Christmas. Xxx

Iโ€™ve stayed the same on my weekly weigh in today which doesnโ€™t surprise me at all In this 30 degree heat and the fact i canโ€™t get enough water into me when iโ€™m super busy. I have a new order coming today which is great and should keep me motivated and on track through my childโ€™s birthday weekend celebrations.

I think my head had reached my first 2 stone goal but also seeing a lot of work people at once and I need to get the determination and drive back to carry on with the next chunk of weight loss now.
Come on me. I can do this.

Hope you are all doing well xx

Lol Iโ€™ve never had one in my life. So was it amazing? This is how I feel when I sip my first gingerbread latte at Christmas. Xxx
Yeah it's one of my favourite coffees, I wish they'd sell it year-round :)

I'm expecting to have maintained or maybe gain a little this week, can relate a lot to what you said about reaching a target and then relaxing a bit! I hope you and your family have a lovely weekend celebrating kiddo's birthday! xxx

Omg mad house! What was I thinking. My younger daughters friends are very different to my older daughters friends. Wrecked dot com.

Iโ€™ve pigged out on my products and extra products with stress lol and to avoid the homemade pizzas, Icecream and cake.

You can probably buy the pumpkin syrup to add to your coffee at home.

Omg mad house! What was I thinking. My younger daughters friends are very different to my older daughters friends. Wrecked dot com.

Iโ€™ve pigged out on my products and extra products with stress lol and to avoid the homemade pizzas, Icecream and cake.

You can probably buy the pumpkin syrup to add to your coffee at home.
Hahha I can only imagine!

Glad you've done well and stuck to your products! Special occasions almost always make me slip up so your resolve is really admirable to me!

I've tried a couple but they don't compare :( At least not the sugar free ones, they all have an odd bitter aftertaste. Maybe I should try a full sugar brand and have it as a treat xx

Well lolololol @BlueTopaz i nave had he most crazy few days and very little sleep. Last night ended with a family dinner out at an Indian. So I did think
about bringing my products with me but I have stopped myself for 3 months with joining in on these celebrations. So instead of my usual chicken Dansak, mushroom rice, peshwiri nan with the works I decided to have a chicken shishlack and a cauliflower side. I ran it by my consultant too.
It was lovely but just didnโ€™t come close the the special Indian choices I just love. So once Iโ€™d got home, sorted the kids, I was up till 1:45am working lol for a full day serious meeting today. But the indian went through me! 6am this morning still going through me ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Straight back on my packs today and had to stay away from this incredible lunch and cakes that was put out for us during meetings. Pulled out my bar ๐Ÿคฃ and several
Coffees.

So I feel like now โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s on to the next stage. Next insane meal will be Christmas Day then Indian already booked for New Years Eve. Thereโ€™s my motivation to go for the 5 stone instead of the 4.5!!!!!!!!!!
2 stone down 3 to go.

Well lolololol @BlueTopaz i nave had he most crazy few days and very little sleep. Last night ended with a family dinner out at an Indian. So I did think
about bringing my products with me but I have stopped myself for 3 months with joining in on these celebrations. So instead of my usual chicken Dansak, mushroom rice, peshwiri nan with the works I decided to have a chicken shishlack and a cauliflower side. I ran it by my consultant too.
It was lovely but just didnโ€™t come close the the special Indian choices I just love. So once Iโ€™d got home, sorted the kids, I was up till 1:45am working lol for a full day serious meeting today. But the indian went through me! 6am this morning still going through me ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Straight back on my packs today and had to stay away from this incredible lunch and cakes that was put out for us during meetings. Pulled out my bar ๐Ÿคฃ and several
Coffees.

So I feel like now โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s on to the next stage. Next insane meal will be Christmas Day then Indian already booked for New Years Eve. Thereโ€™s my motivation to go for the 5 stone instead of the 4.5!!!!!!!!!!
2 stone down 3 to go.
You know what, I am so proud of you for finding a way to make going out to eat fit into your plan! You did amazing! Excited for you to meet your goals and really enjoy your New Year treat ๐Ÿ’–

Awwwwwwwww thank you @BlueTopaz thats lovely.

Ahhh I havenโ€™t had a chance to get on here at all. This is what happens I get super busy. Havenโ€™t weighed at all. Just carrying on with diet. Def canโ€™t get the water into me with my work schedule - this is such a pain.

I am Finding I have loads of energy. Iโ€™m buzzing and noticing that everyone around me isnโ€™t. Itโ€™s exactly what I need because Iโ€™m the one standing up motivating a lot of people daily and now I feel good and confident to do so. Just canโ€™t wait to shift the rest of this weight now.

Hopefully Iโ€™ll get back and catch up on lots of threads later.

Weekly weigh in just now. Almost 31lbs down now. 1lb2 loss this week which is amazing. Want a big loss this week tho and try and boost ti this next half stone off. ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Hi all. Im following you all here from Cambridge thread.
Started Sept 4th : 13st 13lbs
Weigh in 1 Sept 16th: 13st 2lbs
Christmas goal : to be at and maintaining 10st 10lbs(my goal weight)
So 34lbs long term goal.
Next goal to get into the 12 stone bracket (hopefully in the next 2 weeks)

Mini goals this week ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘

Weighed today. Scales moving down again. Iโ€™m going to weigh daily this week to keep myself on track and see if it makes a difference this week.

So mini week goal : Sat - Sat weigh daily. Stay on track. Up my water.

Anyone else want to add a mini week goal this week?

Back