Christmas pudding challenge?

Well done!

I weigh in on weds hoping for a good loss!

I'm a celeb isn't helping at the breaks the yummy Xmas food from Iceland lol

What's everyone's plans for Xmas? Are u having one day off the diet or a few days?.....

Well done!

I weigh in on weds hoping for a good loss!

I'm a celeb isn't helping at the breaks the yummy Xmas food from Iceland lol

What's everyone's plans for Xmas? Are u having one day off the diet or a few days?.....

I'm going to have Xmas Day and Boxing Day off. Have a few events in December too that I will enjoy but will exercise extra and eat low cals around so I don't lose the run of myself.

Xmas food ads are killing me as I'm on Lipotrim until Monday! Can't wait for some FOOD!!

Aw bless u hope how's lipotrim being going so far. I've done slim fast on and off in the past at least with that u can have some food don't think I could cut it out completely so well done you! My mum has just done lighter life and done amazing it involved some sachet meals what's meant to be shepherds pie or pasta carbonara looked like baby food! Lol

I've got a week off work starting on Xmas eve think I'm gonna have 3 days off Xmas eve, Xmas day and Boxing Day. I'm a sucker for a mince pie and the chocolate and biscuit Tins are all ready in the cupboard to be dived into!

Aw bless u hope how's lipotrim being going so far. I've done slim fast on and off in the past at least with that u can have some food don't think I could cut it out completely so well done you! My mum has just done lighter life and done amazing it involved some sachet meals what's meant to be shepherds pie or pasta carbonara looked like baby food! Lol

I've got a week off work starting on Xmas eve think I'm gonna have 3 days off Xmas eve, Xmas day and Boxing Day. I'm a sucker for a mince pie and the chocolate and biscuit Tins are all ready in the cupboard to be dived into!

Getting on ok! I'm glad I've done it as I've lost 2.5 stone, but I will be very glad to start refeeding on Monday. I've been fantasising about a chicken salad all week (my first refeed meal)! I've only had soups or shakes so can't wait to chew on something!

Oh I just can't wait for Xmas! We usually get tins of Roses, biscuits etc as presents and I start by saying i'll send them to work with my husband and by the end of the holidays we've eaten them all. No wonder I was so fat! This year I'll eat as sensibly as the festive time allows but I'm determined not to feel deprived either. I'm calorie counting right up to the holidays so I'll give myself the wiggle room of a few pounds that I can get rid of again in January if I have to! Mince pies, mmmm! My favourite are the puff pastry ones!

Ooh yummy! A very naughty man in Asda was sampling mince pies yesterday bought a box of the extra special mini ones only 84 cals each resisted the big made in store ones lol.
We've got Cadbury biscuit selection and miniature heroes! Can't wait! But I do love the gym so need to check the opening times over Xmas and get a few workouts done x

SquishyMcFatterson - 5.4lb lost - 4.6lb lost
Hotsue67 -10lb (3lb lost- 7lb to go)
BerryBerry - 8lb (1lb lost - 7lb to go)
MissAmy: Target 17lb (3lb lost- 14lb to go)
Huwiesmummy- 18lbs (lost 12 6 to go)
j70joj - 7lbs
Clanger72 - 8lbs
Phoenyx - 17lbs - 3 down, 14 to go
Cas3-7lbs-(lost 3- 4lb to go)
LadyJo- 7lbs (lost 0- 7lb to go)

Two pounds of today which I'm happy with as thats now three stone gone since Aug. Whoop whoop.

With the gains early on in the challenge i know i won't reach my target by Christmas but hoping for another 6lb at least.

Well done to everyone else.

Also, not decided what I'm doing over Christmas??
My birthday is the 30th so with NYE the whole week is buggered.
I think I'm going to come off my diet but still log everything (excluding Chris dinner) as hopefully will make me more aware of calories. Especially in things like choccies and snacks.

j70joj - 7lbs
Clanger72 - 8lbs

Two pounds of today which I'm happy with as thats now three stone gone since Aug. Whoop whoop.

With the gains early on in the challenge i know i won't reach my target by Christmas but hoping for another 6lb at least.

Well done to everyone else.

Also, not decided what I'm doing over Christmas??
My birthday is the 30th so with NYE the whole week is buggered.
I think I'm going to come off my diet but still log everything (excluding Chris dinner) as hopefully will make me more aware of calories. Especially in things like choccies and snacks.

Well done MissAmy! 3 stone is such a fantastic achievement! Any before and after pics....?! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

squishymcfatterson said:
Well done MissAmy! 3 stone is such a fantastic achievement! Any before and after pics....?! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Erm i didn't (and haven't) taken any pics. I probably should have i suppose. Might have a look through my album's and see

I don't think i look much different but all my staff (mainly male) are noticing. Also i was a size 26 before I'm now pretty much fitting in 20.

Can I be a late joiner please? I haven't had time to get on here lately but need to stay on track!

j70joj - 7lbs
Clanger72 - 8lbs
Plums - 7lb (lost 0 - 7lb to go)

Can I please please join too? I weighed today and I'm 143lbs :( I've been binging and it's my Tom so I'm hoping to get to 133lbs by Christmas! It's alot but I know I can achieve it if I have the motivation from this group! I'll weigh in everymonday.

j70joj - 7lbs
Clanger72 - 8lbs
Hutchie - 10lbs (lost 0 - 10lb to go)

Welcome Hutchie! You've come to the right place. Better to get the weight off now before Xmas than to let it drag out and have a massive challenge in January! X

I hit my target this morning ladies! As you know, I've been on Lipotrim for the past two weeks but I started refeed yesterday and will be calorie counting until Xmas now. Looking forward to joining a December challenge!

SquishyMcFatterson - 10lb ( 10.6lb lost)
j70joj - 7lbs
Clanger72 - 8lbs

Aw thanks squishymcfattetson!! So glad I'm part of this thread now :) huge congrats on reaching your target! Hope the refeeding goes well!!

squishymcfatterson said:
Welcome Hutchie! You've come to the right place. Better to get the weight off now before Xmas than to let it drag out and have a massive challenge in January! X

I hit my target this morning ladies! As you know, I've been on Lipotrim for the past two weeks but I started refeed yesterday and will be calorie counting until Xmas now. Looking forward to joining a December challenge!

SquishyMcFatterson - 10lb ( 10.6lb lost)
j70joj - 7lbs
Clanger72 - 8lbs

Yay food! Lol break out the peanut butter :p

Tam Xx

What's pb2??

It's powdered peanut butter! I plan to use it in my porridge or protein shakes but you can add it to yoghurt, mix it up with water to make a spread etc. I has a lot less calories than the usual stuff, which I could eat by the jar!

Nice squish, hope you enjoy! Are you back on food yet? I'm still waiting for the protein shake to arrive!

Back