Christmas Pudding HiFi Bars

Tracie Lou

Apparently these are out at group this week, really looking forward to trying them has anyone had one yet and what are they like?

We had tasters in group last week, I actually wasn't expecting much as i am not a fan of Xmas pudding but I was pleasantly surprised and although I prob wouldn't eat them everyday they definitely had a Christmassy taste.

I bought 2 boxes tonight. I loved the mince pie flavour and these are just as Christmassy although you only get 3 bars in a box.

I can't wait to get these tonight! Our C had a little competition on our FB page to guess what the new flavour would be, and I won it! So I win a pack of the new bars, yay :)

I believe you get 3 in a box for £1.50 - they are smaller than the normal HiFi bars, but larger than the HiFi Lights. 1 for a B choice or 6 Syns each.

I was at group yesterday and I run the shop so I was promoting them. Didnt have much interest though tbh. Most people said "Ewww, no thanks". :(

I bought these last night, I wasn't expecting them to be as nice but I think they are delicious, they do really taste of christmas, you only get 3 in a box though so I'm gonna stock up when I go next week. They even have a slight taste like they have alcohol in like real xmas pud, so I didn't think my 6yr old who was with me would like them but he loved it and scoffed half my bar!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmm think I'll have to try these but I'd prefer them to be the light ones 6 syns always seems a bit steep to me lol

I got some at group last night and they really are very tasty. They taste so sweet and 'Christmassy' and it feels really naughty to snack on one with a cup of coffee in the afternoon, which I just did! Will have to get myself some more next week :D

Wow, I wish they still did them now!! I love mincemeat!! I keep meaning to try the cooked apples with mincemeat filling that are in this months mag x
the baked apples with mince meat are fabulous! I have a tbsp of that Devon dream for 1 syn just Enough. :) x

Woooow!! Bought the bars last night and they are amazeballs!! I bought a box and tried one, then went and bought another box to make sure I had enough for the rest of the week!! They are definitely my new addiction. Rocky road who?! ;)

I couldn't stand them!

Back