Christmas Pudding HiFi Bars

I thought they were lovely and I don't even like Christmas pudding! I didn't buy any though but will do as the weather gets colder and I feel more 'christmassy'.

I bought two boxes tonight they are gorgeous :)

Woooow!! Bought the bars last night and they are amazeballs!! I bought a box and tried one, then went and bought another box to make sure I had enough for the rest of the week!! They are definitely my new addiction. Rocky road who?! ;)

Haha I did the same. They are gorgeous ? xx

You can also put them in the microwave for a few seconds and put mullet light/ff yog on them. Even better warmed up xxx

They are lovely....sooo sweet :)

I got some tonight and good god they are yum, we talked in group about putting in microwave for 30 secs and putting ambrosia devon dream over as a yummy dessert with having to use too many syns.

We were allowed to try them at group on Monday, I didn't think id like them but absolutely lovely, I didn't buy any but wish I did as been craving one all week! So I'll defo stock up this Monday for sure x

So amazing ... wow

Will deffo be having two of these with custard on xmas day! !

Enjoying them with vanilla coffee currently mmm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I bought some and they are yummylicious! X

I was at group yesterday and I run the shop so I was promoting them. Didnt have much interest though tbh. Most people said "Ewww, no thanks". :(
If you don't sell many of them, pass them back to head office or ship them off to the Hornsea group. Our C will sell them hands down lol

Does anyone remember the butterscotch hifi bars?? Why did they have to stop doing them, they were like heaven in my mouth!! I WANT THEM BACK!!!!

Ooh butterscotch hifis sound delish! Also they stopped doing them flapjack ones, were they ruby red or something? They were gorgeous

My aunty and and cousin got back from their holidays yesterday, they come to my group and I told them about the new hifis and gave them one to try, they loved them! So all 4 of my family who go to group will be buying them :) they're just like a mince pie! My fave :)

Actually can't wait to buy some at group tonight been craving since last Monday when I tried one at group...had no cash on me to buy some though! Will be stocking up tonight that's for sure x

Back