Christmas Pudding HiFi Bars

Was gutted I couldn't get any :( my consultant was ill so literally didn't bring anything just got weighed and no imagin therapy was so annoyed after craving them all week now have to wait until Monday :(

I hope she didn't charge you full price!

Was you referring to me? If so yes it was normal payment?

I was yeah. I think that's quite unfair to charge people full price when you're not giving full service, I understand that she doesn't control being I'll but still. I wouldn't have charged people.

I was yeah. I think that's quite unfair to charge people full price when you're not giving full service, I understand that she doesn't control being I'll but still. I wouldn't have charged people.
Yeah I know what you mean, she was there talking to some new people joining. So I don't know why the products weren't. Just got told when paying as she's ill she couldn't bring anything and there's no imagin therapy. Was a bit annoyed as I do like to stay for the meetings and find they really help. And yes £4.95 for a 2min weigh in is a lot

Maybe bring it up with her? She might offer you a free week or something.

Yeah maybe I doubt it though as she would have to do that to the whole group. I was just more annoyed I couldn't get my hi fi bars lol

There gorgeous!

Yeah maybe I doubt it though as she would have to do that to the whole group. I was just more annoyed I couldn't get my hi fi bars lol

Worth a try. Don't think she should have charged anyone, or at least text people to let them know and given them the option of whether to come and pay just to be weighed or not come and not pay. The one time we had ours ill she got another local person to take the group.

hi,

I'm new to minimins so just getting to have a look at the topics but when I saw this thread, I decided to join in (hope ye dont mind). These bars are just gorgeous and very tasty but I think because they are 6 syns then I wont be getting them again, when you can have a full crunchie bar for 9.5syns that sounds better value and these bars are quite small.

Can I ask if the mincemeat bars are going to be on sale this year, would love to taste that as I'm a major fan of mince pies. If they are on sale this year, how many syns in each please

hi, I'm new to minimins so just getting to have a look at the topics but when I saw this thread, I decided to join in (hope ye dont mind). These bars are just gorgeous and very tasty but I think because they are 6 syns then I wont be getting them again, when you can have a full crunchie bar for 9.5syns that sounds better value and these bars are quite small. Can I ask if the mincemeat bars are going to be on sale this year, would love to taste that as I'm a major fan of mince pies. If they are on sale this year, how many syns in each please
Yes 6 syns are high if you look at it that way, but you can have one as your healthy extra b choice without using any syns which you can't do with a crunchie!

I use them as my healthy b choice. Although I did syn one last week. I think they're very rich, and feel like a mince pie. I reckon they're worth 6 syns :)

just stocked up up on two boxes tonight! :)

hi,

I'm new to minimins so just getting to have a look at the topics but when I saw this thread, I decided to join in (hope ye dont mind). These bars are just gorgeous and very tasty but I think because they are 6 syns then I wont be getting them again, when you can have a full crunchie bar for 9.5syns that sounds better value and these bars are quite small.

Can I ask if the mincemeat bars are going to be on sale this year, would love to taste that as I'm a major fan of mince pies. If they are on sale this year, how many syns in each please

As the others have said, the bars can be used as a Healthy Extra, so no need to Syn them. You could have a HiFi bar for your Healthy Extra AND a Crunchie 9.5 Syns. Gotta love Slimming World! Also, in comparison to actual Christmas pudding, 6 Syns is a bargain! Did you know, 25g of christmas pudding is 4 Syns. That's a miniscule amount!!

The Mince Pie HiFi's were discontinued quite some time ago. They were also 6 Syns though ;) The Christmas Pudding bars have replaced them this year.

I do love them too but I use 2 Weetabix for brekkie and so use my healthy b first thing so sadly I have to syn these. In fairness to them they are gorgeous and if I had no syns used then I would probably have one, it really depends on what is your favourite.

I do love them too but I use 2 Weetabix for brekkie and so use my healthy b first thing so sadly I have to syn these. In fairness to them they are gorgeous and if I had no syns used then I would probably have one, it really depends on what is your favourite.

Have you tried not having a B choice breakfast? I'm too tight with my healthy extras! I have a muller with either apple, pear, nectarine or banana or two or three of those chopped up :) I'm never hungry afterwards. I save my healthy extra for supper :)

I have to say I like having my healthy b in the morning, something filling that keeps me going

Back