Extra Easy Days Christmas syns 2012 :(

Kellytalbot

I've eaten 32 syns today for Christmas :( anyone else ate this much??? I do extra easy, I had no breakfast, ate Christmas dinner all the trimmings was going good until I got home had 7 quality streets and 3 curly wurleys and a 1% fat pint of banana milkshake....feeling pretty crappy at the mo I've had 8 pound loss first week the 2 last week....my weigh in is Saturday

I've eaten 32 syns today for Christmas :( anyone else ate this much??? I do extra easy, I had no breakfast, ate Christmas dinner all the trimmings was going good until I got home had 7 quality streets and 3 curly wurleys and a 1% fat pint of banana milkshake....feeling pretty crappy at the mo I've had 8 pound loss first week the 2 last week....my weigh in is Saturday

32 syns is nothing!!! It's only just over 2 days worth! You'll be fine :)

Just 32? I probably had treble that and I still have today at in-laws to go and it's WI tomorrow night! Eek!

hah I probably had 3,200,200 syns!!! dont worry about it at all, I'd say youve done better than atleast 70% of slimming worlders! Its just one day won't matter in the long run :)

Lol! I've probably ate 322 as well!!! You've done very well eating 32 syns. That could have been classed as a flexi syn day if you'd have estimates the 32 beforehand so I really wouldn't worry. It's only one week out of the year after all! You can get back on plan now and have a clear conscience lol x

Glad it's not just me...not working out the syns as I'm sure I shouldn't eat for the next few weeks to make up for it! Hey ho we only live once, so enjoy. We will pull it back on track. :)

Well Christmas Day was ok then....but today was awful, I had huge beef dinner....was going good till the mother in law made me eat a slice of her cake WITH cream....then I had biscuit overload :( so do you think two days will effect my Wei in on Saturday??? Or do you think I should leave it two weeks before weigh in instead??

By the way I'm new here....the advise is really encouraging! So thanks to everyone who replied :)

Well Christmas Day was ok then....but today was awful, I had huge beef dinner....was going good till the mother in law made me eat a slice of her cake WITH cream....then I had biscuit overload :( so do you think two days will effect my Wei in on Saturday??? Or do you think I should leave it two weeks before weigh in instead??

By the way I'm new here....the advise is really encouraging! So thanks to everyone who replied :)

You'll be ok-get weighed on Saturday, then atleast you'll be able to draw a line under it, if the result isn't as favourable as you'd hoped. Good luck x

32 is absolutely fine id bet u could still lose this week with that control xx Finished my week with 30syns left absolutely amazed not wanted fatty stuff at all

Your doing really well then!! Boxing Day was worst for me, back on it today and looking forward to some good results this year.......hopefully haha

You should def weigh on Saturday, leaving it for 2 weeks could have serious consequences! Get it over with and draw a line under it

That's how I feel, I know that I have been a little bad but not really as bad as before SW! Whatever the result is it can be put right.....syn free day today.

Back