Christmas- what will you be eating?

I love Christmas, wish it wasnt so soon as only just started. Not sure yet...

I will be working so will just stay on plan

It's my birthday on 23rd, so having a meal then, then low carb on Xmas eve, one big fat Xmas dinner and then right back on plan x

I'm gonna give myself Christmas Eve- Boxing Day, then New Year's Day. Staying on plan and hoping to be back to where I want to be before February.

I'm in maintenance now. I'll be having turkey and veggies - not sure yet whether I'll be having anything starchy - haven't had potatoes yet... I'll be having a small bit of xmas pud. That's it. The rest of the tine I'll be eating my normal diet. I won't be getting in any chocs or biscuits or nuts or cakes or anything.

I've said that I can eat what I want on Christmas Day but I'll be leaving it til then to decide what that is. I'm a sucker for my mums mashed potato but I may have a whole new attitude to it by then. We'll see, the most important thing to me is that I'm back on it by New Year, what happens when I come off doesn't matter so much :)

I'm having a 'gala' meal for Christmas dinner as I'm now maintaining on Dukan. I will have a few niceties on Christmas Eve and stick to Dukan the rest of the time.

I feel for you doin Slim and Save over winter/Christmas. I can't Ben imagine how difficult it must be for you all, it's so cold, the last thing I'd want is cold shakes. Well done to you all, your willpower is phenomenal!

Everything in sight :D

my break will start on the 22nd and end just after new years I think. I know that whatever I put on will come off. My only plan is to enjoy myself and eat what I like but not to take the mick if you know what I mean. My first thin christmas is going to be ace!

I'm planning to low carb over christmas - so christmas dinner will be turkey, sugar-free cranberry sauce (already made and in the freezer!), mashed cauliflower, roast celeriac, swede and green veg. Might make some low carb stuffing if I get round to it. Some kind of sugar free jelly/ raspberries/ cream dessert. And cava! That's the plan anyway... have been finding over the last couple of weeks that if I have a low carb plan I might stray a little bit, but dont descend into the usual "back on the diet tomorrow" bingefest!

I will be sticking to my 4 packs a day. Think I might have a Toffee shake, Chicken soup, Chilli or possibly Spicy Spaghetti and a bar, not fussed which because everyone I have tried so far is yummy. Have been 100% with no blips since starting this weight loss journey back in October and for me I don't want to stop just for one day. Cold shakes blended with loads of ice are great for me because it is Summer so hot, hot, hot.

I will be sticking to my 4 packs a day. Think I might have a Toffee shake, Chicken soup, Chilli or possibly Spicy Spaghetti and a bar, not fussed which because everyone I have tried so far is yummy. Have been 100% with no blips since starting this weight loss journey back in October and for me I don't want to stop just for one day. Cold shakes blended with loads of ice are great for me because it is Summer so hot, hot, hot.

Go girl!!!

Back