Christmas works meal

Williams

My choices what do u think syn wise ? I'm doing EE

Prawn Cocktail Brown bread & butter, with a cucumber, tomato & red pepper dressing

Fillet of salmon Roasted fillet of salmon, parsley new potatoes, seasonal vegetables with a white wine, tomato & herb sauce

V eton mess Crushed meringue with red berries, whipped cream and raspberry couli

My choices what do u think syn wise ? I'm doing EE

Prawn Cocktail Brown bread & butter, with a cucumber, tomato & red pepper dressing

Fillet of salmon Roasted fillet of salmon, parsley new potatoes, seasonal vegetables with a white wine, tomato & herb sauce

V eton mess Crushed meringue with red berries, whipped cream and raspberry couli

That looks like good choices to me x

If the sauce on the prawn cocktail is just on the top of the prawns, then you can scoop it off and eat the prawns underneath. It's a bit more difficult if the sauce is mixed in, but you don't have to eat all of it. Ignore the bread and butter completely.

For the main course, shove some of the sauce to the side, and concentrate on the fish and vegetables.

If you can, try to disentangle the meringue and berries from the cream as much as possible.

And remember that there is no law that says you have to clear your plate - despite what we have all been told, it makes no difference to people starving in other countries, so forget the guilt trip and don't eat what you don't want.

Go for it and enjoy it! Just go and enjoy your xmas meal - do you do flexisynning? thats how I'm getting through my Xmas parties at the moment and still having a loss. I had four bottles of wine throughout the week last week and went out for an Indian meal... and still lost 2lbs using flexisynning and eating lots of superfree meals during the week. Indulgence without the costs! Enjoy lovely x

Back