Christmas

I would like to be able to have a normal xmas dinner (not bothered about pudd or starter) just want my turkey, roaster, chipolatas, croquets etc etc. I think I'll stop taking tabs on 23rd and restart them on 27th that covers visiting in-laws on boxing day as we have a xmas dinner there too. Do you think that'll be ok? xx

Re: gravy separaters. I swear by mine as well. Mines made by oxo but over the years Ive had a few different ones. Great for de-fatting stock even if youre not dieting. I am with w2bym regarding stopping tabs 23rd Dec to 27th, gonna try to keep to low fat but dont want to risk the consequences if I go a bit over the top. Hope to have lost a stone by then.

Last edited:
I would like to be able to have a normal xmas dinner (not bothered about pudd or starter) just want my turkey, roaster, chipolatas, croquets etc etc. I think I'll stop taking tabs on 23rd and restart them on 27th that covers visiting in-laws on boxing day as we have a xmas dinner there too. Do you think that'll be ok? xx
I think you will be fine, I plan on doing the same thing.

I think Lakeland also sell those jugs
Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware

I kept on taking the tablets while on holidays. I found that doing that made me more aware of the food choices that I made. I still drank wine & vodka. I didn't have any really bad extra side effects except for a bit of extra wind ( made sure that I was in the toilet before passing it though just in case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for tmi)

thanks...
i think i might just keep taking them... and what ever happens happens......
thanks for everyones replies...

just returned from slimming world where i bought the new magazine that has LOADS of christmas dinner recipes (wish should be lower in fat/calories)if anyone is interested i'll put em on here x

just returned from slimming world where i bought the new magazine that has LOADS of christmas dinner recipes (wish should be lower in fat/calories)if anyone is interested i'll put em on here x

ohhh yes please!!! maybe put them in my recepie thread!!!!

Back