Christmas....

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
what is your aim for the festive season:

stick to plan 100%
one day flexi syns - christmas day
a few days off
the whole season off - start again in the new year??

I think ill aim for a few days being a bit more indulgent but not going crazy - and doing lots of exercise!

I think I'll do what you are doing and go for a few days of having a few treats and not worrying about sticking to plan too much but will try not to go mad!

I also think I will try and do the same, a few days off, but not eating too many snacks and have breakfast as normal, then not worry too much over lunch and dinner for a few days. And also lots of exercise also :)

We're going to stay with family for a holiday over the Xmas period. We'll be gone for 12 days. I aim to enjoy myself without going crazy and repair any damage after, when I get home.

same here!
i plan to enjoy myself but not go stupid and undo all my hard work over the last few months!!
I will try and limit my alcohol i think as its my biggest downfall when im drunk i keep drinking more and then get the munchies!!!!!!!!
xxx

to be honest every year i say i wont go mad i wont go mad an each year i put a shocking 7-9lb on!!!
I will try my very best not to go mad just have crimbo eve and crimbo day and then new years eve!
Lets see what happens!!!

xx

Last year I went away for crimbo and missed one WI. When I came back I'd put on 3lb, which over 2 weeks I don't think is too bad. I got straight back on the wagon and I'd lost the same 3lb by the following week.

This will be my first ever xmas on a diet! I'm going to eat until I die on xmas day, drink far too much and then go back on plan 100% until new years eve, or the day after boxing day if there's lots of leftovers lol. I'm spending syns on booze and buffet food on NYE! Then back on 100%! I'm pretty sure my main meals will be SW friendly it's just all the chocolates and stollen cake that won't be :(

Anyone know the syns in stollen? Hearing it now might put me off buying it :D

I'm going to go mad. I've been about 80% since May, so I'm on a mission to be perfect until Christmas then I'm having the 24th, 25t and 26th off to go crazy, I refuse to feel guilty!

What are 3 days a year in the rest of your life! Well 5 days if you include 31st of December and 1st January as I've got a New Years party planned.

I mean I'm not going to eat for the sake of it, but I am going to eat what I want! :D

I'm going to go by meals.so unless we're having something for Xmas dinner, or at family's on Xmas eve/boxing day,I'm going to make sure I have totally free meals. No junk between. Then I can have what I want for a few meals. I'm dreading our dinner out (on 19th, booked by family, totally fatty food) being veggie I got one choice, lasagne with fries! And Xmas pudding! Eeeek! :( I don't even want to go!! X

I'm having Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and NYE off.
I hope not to go too mad, but I'm going to have whatever I want on those days.

Im only having xmas day off, and having a bagel & Philly for breakfast, then the full works for xmas dinner. Apart from that, I am going to stick to plan.

I think I'll be OK (ish) on Xmas Day but Boxing Day I'm going off plan - open house at Mum's and the cheese board, wine and port is to die for! xx

Im having Christmas Day and Boxing Day off plan. Though if im being honest I find Christmas food sooo rich that I dont pig out on it as much as I would just random junk in my cupboards. If I gain then it should just slip off again when I go back to eating the SW way. You have to enjoy your life at the same time. :D

I'm just going to take it 'a day at a time', if I am offered something and I want it, I won't refuse, but will try not to go mad.
*has visions of myself sitting next to the chocolates with a pint of Bailey's in my hand*
Even if I do put on, we all know that we CAN lose it again, so don't worry about it too much!

i have to go to my mothers and she always goes way over the top on the food front every thing from M&S tins of roses etc tons of alcohol then back home the day after for brother in laws 40th birthday im being 100% till xmas eve then will try not to drink and eat to much lol

it's just all the chocolates and stollen cake that won't be :(

Anyone know the syns in stollen? Hearing it now might put me off buying it :D

As a rough idea

Marks & Spencer Stollen Cake Slices 87.5g slice

extraeasy.gif
16½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 16½ Syns

I'm buying the M&S luxury stollen, goodness knows how many will be in that!

I plan to have flexi syns on the main days and then stick to the normal amount every other day. If I gain a few lb, I won't worry too much because it will be worth it :) xx

Back