Christmas....

im planning having christmas day, boxing day, the bank holiday monday (my mums birthday) and new years eve off (just the evening tho) in between ill be following the plan, i think i'll look forward to it more if im on plan in between

I reckon I'll come off plan on Christmas Day but not too a huge extent (she says hopefully!!). A little bit closer to plan on Boxing Day. Probably close-ish to plan on New Years Eve. Besides that I hope to stick to it

I dont do any different at Christmas eating wise. But there is a lot of Christmas spirit around lol. So I tend to focus on eating lots of soup and jacket potatoes, so i can bung a few in the oven and if anyone turns up , I can feed them too. Christmas dinner is just a normal Sunday dinner but have a few extra syns for a bit of Christmas cake/bit of ice cream, wine etc. I dont go overboard in any way. Then I just go back to 15 syns. I usually stay the same anyway

I'm with Sarah-Jayne!! I lost 3 llbs last week and I've been 'good' this week. I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning, 1st thing............

I am going to enjoy Christmas day - however still being sensible, but I am going to eat whatever I want to on boxing day as it is going to be out special family day because my mummy is working on Christmas day!

It is going to be the first Christmas in years where I will not have to revise for exams - will be very strange.

I'm going home to my mums for the first christmas in three years so im having the week off (its one week a year) ill start afreash afterwards a new year a new me and all that jazz lol

I'm going to be as good as possible but allow myself a few treats, (have my rocky road cheese cake in the freezer already) but then again I'll be out more so hopefully that'll burn it off.

Back