Christmasss!!

charl-x

It's soon!!
What have you got everyone prezzie wise (or what do you have in mind to get people) ? I need some ideas

And also whos doing refeed and whos not?

xxx

Hi Charl

I'm staying on LT throughout Christmas because I know if I came off for the day I'd struggle to get back on again.

As for pressies, I did most of mine on gift websites like firebox.com and prezziebox.com. they have some cool unusual items on there that I thought would make a nice change from the norm.

Good girl for staying on! I am to, think the worst time to do a refeed would be christmas.. even the christmas tree has chocolate on so literally chocolate will be everywer!

I think you're right - Christmas is probably the worst time to have a break. I'm definitely staying on - and will hopefully be re-feeding by late January/ early February.

Jon
xx

... even the christmas tree has chocolate on so literally chocolate will be everywer!

hehe, I know, it's such a hard time of year to lose weight, at least with food out of the equation altogether it removes temptation.. if you know what I mean ~.^

Good luck both of you, and me too! hah, I'm sure we can do it :)

How strange is it that it's so close to Christmas now??

I have done nothing! So bad! I made an Amazon wishlist of everything I would buy for people, but am yet to actually spend any money.

I'm a little torn about whether to refeed or not - I think having come off recently & just eaten loads, that's probably exactly what I would do over Christmas & it would take me forever to get back on track again! So, leaning towards staying with LT.

Hehe, love the comment about even the tree having chocolate on it, too true! ;-)

Hannah

Hi hun, I am refeeding in 10 days time ready for Christmas, but am going back on LT in January as I`ll still have a little way to go. But I have a few strategies ready, just in case! Am determined NOT to overdo things, and will defo be using strict portion control for my meals. I`m going to have a small box of chocs just for me, once they are gone that will be my lot! I`ll have a glass of wine with my Christmas dinner, but to be honest I haven`t really missed alcohol so I won`t be going mad, and I`m going to try my hardest to not make food the main focal point of the Christmas break. And on the 2nd January, i`ll be back on the LT wagon once again! My pharmacist says the goal will be to not lose any weight but not to gain any either! So we`ll see what happens! Good luck to you. xx

I'll be breaking for Christmas in 2 weeks time. I know that lots of you staying on LT over Christmas and good for you well done, but I know down inside that I just could not do that and besides I will be going to WW in the new year as although I still need to lose weight til goal, the majority has gone now and I want my body and skin to catch up a bit. If WW does not do the job then I will be back on LT.

As regards to pressies and things have got most of them sorted now.

On the pressie front, I am pretty organised right now. Have most things, thanks to the internet.
As to Christmas, I am still conflicted about this. Part of me wants to stay on tfr straight through until end Jan or mid Feb. On the other hand, my doc does not approve of long term tfr use. Has lots of very rational reasons that I cannot really disagree with.
That aside, I feel great on tfr and don't see any reason to stop. Oh decisions, decisions. Have not made up my mind what to do yet.

Back