Chryssa's "lets get healthier" Food Diary..

It's a nice feeling isn't it. I can see myself doing this forever too. And the weird thing is that I'm not worried about getting as slim as I can as fast as I can like I would be with any other diet. I know it will happen so there's no need to rush it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've never really been in a hurry to lose the weight, but my targets have always been really modest. It was like I didn't think I could do any better than that, and yesterday it kind of hit me! I've never felt so confident that it can happen before. But this time I am certain that even if it takes a year I will do it. It doesnt matter how lond it takes, as for my health I must stay on 5:2 forever. I feel that I just need to motivate myself to exercise now :ashamed0005:

Failed DD yesterday.:booboo: I did the two that 5:2 needs but I want to increase them to 3. However, every week I struggle with the 3rd DD.. I got the JUDDD book last night, I hope it will motivate me to follow the plan better!

I also got the coutch to 5k app and will give running a go. I love walking and being outdoors so it might be that I enjoy running too once I build up some endurance...

Wish me luck x

Failed DD yesterday.:booboo: I did the two that 5:2 needs but I want to increase them to 3. However, every week I struggle with the 3rd DD.. I got the JUDDD book last night, I hope it will motivate me to follow the plan better!

I also got the coutch to 5k app and will give running a go. I love walking and being outdoors so it might be that I enjoy running too once I build up some endurance...

Wish me luck x

Good luck! Lots of ppl have had good success with C25K! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If the 5:2 works for you, maybe stick to that rather than pushing for the extra day and feeling like you've failed....which of course you haven't, you're doing great! Good luck with the running.

Good luck with c25k. I am currently on week 4. Hated running with a passion and thought all runners were crazy, now I am converted. Big jump at week 5 (from an 8 minute run to a 20 minute run) which I am slightly terrified about it but I am going to give it my all.

If the 5:2 works for you, maybe stick to that rather than pushing for the extra day and feeling like you've failed....which of course you haven't, you're doing great! Good luck with the running.

You are right, I should just stick with 5:2 for now, and maybe increase to 4/3 after Christmas or if I stop losing weight...

Good luck with c25k. I am currently on week 4. Hated running with a passion and thought all runners were crazy, now I am converted. Big jump at week 5 (from an 8 minute run to a 20 minute run) which I am slightly terrified about it but I am going to give it my all.

Thank you! I am looking forward to starting it if I honest. I was reading the JUDDD book yesterday and it said that energy levels increase and people find it easier to exercise. I didn't start running yet because of a really tiring weekend (walked for hours on Saturday with my MBTs on, and could not face any sort of activity other than walking again on Sunday.

Another heavy weekend, so I'm truly looking forward to my DD today! Quite please with the amount of food I had, but a bit worried because I had quite a lot of wheat and I have been trying to cut it out of my diet. I have a docs appointment today, I might ask if there is any way to have wheat intolerance testing done.

On the exercise front, I walked for hours on Saturday and went for a walk on Sunday too. Also I've started my daily ab lifts on Wednesday and so far haven't missed a day.

You definitely did the right thing waiting if you had a tiring weekend. Best to start it when you are full of energy so you can give it your best shot. Good luck and I'm sure you'll love it when you get going.

Well done starting the running! How are you finding it?

Not going well on the running front (not made a start yet - dreadful weather and not much motivation). Also not great on the food front as I had my first failed DD on Monday. I cannot even explain why, I just felt poorly and after I had a horrible ready meal for dinner I was just not satisfied and felt really depressed. I wish food didn’t have that much power over me. Anyway, no point in dwelling on it, I’ll just have to start again.. so..
I’m having my 1[SUP]st[/SUP] DD of the week today, and Friday will be the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]. Hope not to have damaged my weigh loss too much, but we’ll have to wait for next week’s WI.

Hang in there, you've been doing so well. It's just one day, and we all know the problems of emotional eating!
Hope today has felt better

Wednesday's DD went really well, so I'm pleased to report that I'm back on the wagon!

Second DD of the week today and got a nice chickpea soup planned for dinner.

Not much to say in non-food terms, work is still busy, house still messy, and the lil ones more cheeky every day:hmm:. I'm cutting down my days at work from 5 to 4 after the new year, and I cannot wait! One day a week for myself, housework and picking up the kids from school early.

Same here....my youngest is 7, but I've never gone back full time. I am off on Fridays to clean, wash, iron, and pick the kids up from school. That way the weekend is a bit less fraught. Hope it works well for you too!

I honestly cannot wait for January!!! I'll be working 4 (longer) days, so I'm only reducing my hours to 34 a week. I hope that I'll have a bit more time for me, and a cleaner house.

DD today, and I'm really hopind to stick to two proper DDs this week!

I hope everyone has a nice week..

Back