Diary for motivation and distraction!

blondie24

Been on a diet forever, recently have stopped binge eating over the past 8 months or so, not quite sure why but im glad its stopped, had some pretty HUGE life changes, left my old partner of ten years and father of my two beautiful girls and now have an amazing boyfriend of 7 months. Have been calorie counting for a little while however any good i do in the week gets completely undone by the weekends. So in turn it is making it very slow and quite tedious for me.

To shake things up i am going to try JUDDD / 5:2 / IF. Have done juddd in the past, but only for a short amount of time, im hoping the deficit will make up for having a little treat on the weekends, although i dont believe i go overly mad. I have been every weight from 9st to 16st 6lbs, which i was at the beginning of the year.

Mon 20th of may was my first Down day of JUDDD, after a weekend of extravagance i weighed in at 14st and 13lbs.

I could babble on forever but those are the basics.

Monday 20th May DD (Had a slight upset tummy so i think this helped my first day) 14st 13lbs

Heinz tomato squeeze and stir soup : 144cals
Asda crisp bread : 25cals
Cottage cheese 30g : 18cals
Semi skimmed milk in a coffee : 25 cals
Beetroot : 24 cals (ish)
2 x Sharwood garlic and coriander poppadoms : 70 cals (just out of pure boredom)
Total : 306cals

I last ate on sunday at 2.30pm after going to the chinese buffet with my babies and i ate on mon (dd) at 5.30pm so a full 27 hours or so of fasting.

Tuesday 21st May UD ( Still feeling slightly ill and off food so was more of an ID)

Breakfast
2 X Weetabix : 134 cals
Milk 200ml : 98 cals

Teatime
Onion gravy granules : 50 cal
Mushrooms : 26 cal
Frozen value yorkshire pud : 46 cal
Homemade mash potato : 113 cal
Mixed frozen veg : 50 cal
2.5 x Asda thich frozen value sausages : 230 cal

Snacks (grazed a lot over the day)
Mint raita for dipping : 16cal
Sainsburys tortilla crisps : 121 cal
Crispbread : 25 cal
Bernard Matthews wafer thin turkey ham : 18 cal
Garlic and herb philli : 40 cal
3 x Poppadoms : 105 cal
1 x Marks and Spencers Percy Pig : 30 cal
Total : 1106 cals

Wednesday 22nd May DD (bit of a poor effort however tried not beating myself up about it as i know that would lead to further eating, plus i gave myself a break as average cals over past few days were quite low due to been poorly )

1200ml diet pepsi : 5 cal
Milk with coffee : 50 cal
2 x crackerbreads : 50 cal
Turkey Ham : 36 cal
Hula Hoops : 12.5g / 64 cal (just boredom eating, binned other half of packet)
Tea time
Mixed veg : 72 cal
Spoonful of savoury rice : 110 cal
Maggi Oriental soy and garlic chicken 231 cal
Total 636 cal

Hope everyone is having a good day regardless of it been an up or a down, its an up day for me, will post full menu tomorrow when the day is completed but so far had a nice new yorker sandwich from sainsburys (pastrami, emmental and gherks) and planning on a rump steak, homemade onion rings, coleslaw, chips and spinach for tea. and just to be really filthy i might have some mayonnaise with it all!!

Sounds like your doing really well so far hun :)

Have you taken your measurement as well? I've not lost a massive amount in the last 3 weeks but i tried on my size 12 trousers this morning and i can actually fasten them again and my bra actually feels comfortable around my back and i've not spilling out over it as badly as i was before! x

Back