Chryssa's "lets get healthier" Food Diary..

Happy with the DD on Monday, and even happier with the second one yesterday!!!! Back on track this week, and looking forward to loads of yummy food today!

I'm off tomorrow so have a long walk and loads of housework planned..

Well done on dd's. So nice when they go well! I think you've been doing really well working full time, managing a family and loosing weight to boot! I don't work as my OH has very intense job with sometimes long/erratic working hours so really I need to be at home to pick up the ball. I would like to get back to work though as I do need the stimulation (and of course the money would be nice).

Anyway sorry to ramble in your diary - enjoy your food today!

chryssa said:
Happy with the DD on Monday, and even happier with the second one yesterday!!!! Back on track this week, and looking forward to loads of yummy food today!

I'm off tomorrow so have a long walk and loads of housework planned..

Well done with ur DD's. Hope you thoroughly enjoyed ur UD today :) x

Not much to report foodwise, a couple of ok UDs, and thinking to do an ID today, only problem is, I'm not sure what an ID should be like... Therefore I'm going with fasting for as long as I can and then have a relaxed dinner. Any advice would be appreciated :sign0009:

Not much to report foodwise, a couple of ok UDs, and thinking to do an ID today, only problem is, I'm not sure what an ID should be like... Therefore I'm going with fasting for as long as I can and then have a relaxed dinner. Any advice would be appreciated :sign0009:

Ur plan sounds good. I've never done an ID so I can't help, I think people aim for around 1000 cals tho. Good luck :) x

I think people do between 1000 and 1500 for ID i have only done one and did 1000. I actually found it hard to know what to do, so ended up eating similar foods to a fasting day (soups and yogurts and fruit ) and then added a 400 calorie ready meal. WIll be doing one tomorrow or monday

Good luck xx

Back